67. Forbidden Love

Hayley groaned in delight as Ned entered her and started to pound inside of her. 

"Someone might come in" Hayley reminded him as he held onto her not slowing down, she her head tipped back as he moved faster. 

"Let them, let them see me claiming you." Ned replied because his worried had quickly vanished into a sound of delight as Ned's seed filled her. He snaked a hand between them finding her clit, circling it, she gasped arching into him, as he continued to pound into her.

There's no ignoring the signs. Hayley couldnt picture anything but Ned. How the muscles in his back had moved as he walked her room a shirtless God, how his hand felt in hers, how his arms had felt around her while they danced, when they touched, how sure she had been that once she met Ned, that she could have the chance at love again. There was an instant connection. 

And those little moments were just glimpses, small tastes of the real thing. Of what their life could have been every damn day And now she wanted more. She wanted so much more.

Hayley watched as they boys trained with Baristan. Stannis had went home and Renly was with Robert on the damn hunt. Ned felt great. Bran on the other hand ran up to Hayley, huffing a puffing. 

"You are doing great." Hayley assured as Rickon ran around with Summer and Lady. 

"Being a knight is hard work. Ser Barristan said I have real potential." Bran declared. Hayley glanced to Barristan and he offered her a smile to say boy has noodle arms. 

"Thats great." Hayley declared. "Go on then, back to work handsome." Bran's smile faltered as he looked to Cersei. "When are you going to up against Sandor, Bran?" Hayley pondered and Bran went pale at the thought of fighting a man the size of sandor. 

"Never, is the correct answer." Hayley offered and Bran nodded immediately. Sandor chuckled looking between them. 

+

'You are in pain?' Cersei pondered coming up to ned in the gardens.

'I have had worse your grace.' Ned informed her. He wasnt in any pain actually but for the sake of not being called a witch he walked with the cane. 

'Perhaps it's time to go home the south does not seem to agree with you.' Cersei said calmly her eyes veering away from Arya and Nymeria running around the gardens. He heard Hayley laughing, her voice echoed down to his ears. 

'I know the truth.' Ned told her 'the truth Lord Arryn died for.'

'Do you Lord stark? Is that why you called me here... to pose for riddles?' cersei questioned with a laugh.

'Has he done this before?' Ned asked pointing to his cheek a bruise forming on Cersei's own cheek.

'Jaime would've killed him if he had. My brother is worth 1000 of your friend.' Cersei snapped.

'Your brother? Or your lover?' Ned offered

'Targaryen's wed brothers and sisters for thousands of years to keep the bloodline pure.' Cersei reminded him 'Jaime and I am more than brother and sister we share the womb came into this world together we belong together.''

'My son saw you with him....'' Ned urged. 

'Do you love your children?' Cersei countered. 

'With all my heart.' Ned answered.

+

"Jaime you can't be here, not after what you did." Cersei hissed. 

"I missed you." Jaime coed. "Did you miss me?"

"Make it quick." She countered. "Ned and that woman are already snooping around enough. We can't be caught." 

"When were we caught?" Jaime countered. 

"The boy." Cersei sneered. 

"And he doesnt remember a thing, I can handle it and I can handle the resurrected mother too." Jaime assured. 

"I wouldnt be so sure, there is something about her." Cersei rasped. 

"Like what?" Jaime questioned on his thrusting pursuit. 

"You didnt see her eyes, they changed, something is not right with her... Ned knows... he knows something and Gods, I need them all gone, just gone." Cersei sneered. 

"Just ignore her, they cant touch us." Jaime assured as the door opened. Cersei's breath caught in her throat. 

"Forbidden love. So Adorable. Am I interrupting?" 

 Am I interrupting?"