42. Compelling Conversations

Cruel Summer/ Maegor the Cruel out now!

"There she is." Cersei sneered. Hayley held arya closer. "Give her to me." 

"I'm bringing her to her dad," Hayley corrected. 

"I'm the queen. You will do as I say." Cersei corrected. 

"Fuck off." Hayley corrected not letting go of a shaking Arya. But she was flanked by guards and although it would have been easy she didnt want to give herself up. Let these people know she wasnt entirely human. 

"Hayley-" Arya whimpered. 

"I will get your dad." Hayley remarked. "You dont touch a hair on her head." Hayley added taking a close step towards Cersei but she huffed a breath. 

"I want the butchers boy, the one that attacked Joffrey killed." Hayley heard and she hesitated.  "Do it now Hound."

"Jory right?" Hayley questioned with urgency. 

"yes my lady-''

"Tell Ned that bitch queen has Arya." Hayley demanded running off. 

"They found her my lord." Jory remarked.

"Where is she?" Ned demanded his steps filled with urgency. 

"She was brought to the queen." Jory informed him.

"Take me to her."

Ned pushed through the crowd of people to arya who immediately started apologizing

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry' Arya exclaimed he held her face in his hands.

'Are you hurt?' ned questioned looking her over. His gaze flickered looking for Hayley but didn't see her.

'No.' she told him softly. "Hayley... she found me, she tried to protect me but the queen...."

'Its alright, is Hayley alright?' he coed as he hugged his daughter close, she nodded before he looked over to Robert. 'what is the meaning of this?' he demanded 'why was my daughter not brought to me at once?''

"Butchers boy... you Aryas friend?" Hayley pondered squating beside a nervous, plump little boy. He nodded. "They want you dead but thats not going to happen." She assured. 

"It's not?" 

"No. Because you are going to run home, you keep going until you are safe." Mycha nodded in a haze as he got up and ran. 

"You see the little-" Sandor began but Hayley grabbed his shoulder making him bow slightly towards her so she could look him in the eye. 

"You found the boy, you did the deed and everything is fine." Hayley compelled him. Sandor nodded confused. "You buried the body, you were a good guard dog." again he nodded and she took a step back, letting him go.

''How dare you speak to your king in that manner.' Cersei said calmly but threateningly.

'Quiet woman' Robert demanded 'sorry Ned I never meant to frighten the girl but we need to get this business done quickly.'

'Your girl and that butchers boy attacked my son.' Cersei told him. 'That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off!'

'That's not true!' arya exclaimed 'she just... Bit him a little.' Arya looked to Ned, 'he was hurting Mycha.' Arya told him.

'Joffrey told us what happened,' cersei informed her. 'you and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him.' Cersei spat as Hayley came in. 

'That's not what happened!' Arya shouted.

'Yes it is.' Joffrey insisted 'they all attacked me and she threw my sword in the river!'