Chapter 30: Girls Night

"But it's a Tuesday," I say, pulling my phone out of my back pocket to text Mikky and Sira. I need to invite them to our girls night tonight. Evie, Alana and I got back from training an hour ago and have been debating whether or not to do the girls night we wanted to host while they're here tonight. It would work out nice since Xavi's out of town until tomorrow afternoon for a business conference. It's perfect timing because we have the house to ourselves and training is moved to the afternoon so I can sleep in tomorrow after the sleepover.

"We're adults," Evie argues, "we can have a sleepover on a Tuesday night."

"We're 17," I point out, sending Mikky and Sira a message in our group chat. I wasn't invited to the Barca WAG's group chat---which is fair because I'm not a WAG, but a player---so the three of us started our own group.

"We're graduated, that counts as adults."

"Are you going to invite that Lily girl?" Alana asks me. I had told them about my PR manager Lily and how we had become friends, but after finding out about her and Pedri last night I'm not sure how close we actually are.

"Nah," I say, knowing it will be extremely awkward if Evie brings up anything to do with Pedri, which she will. Her obsession with him has multiplied since she found out he likes her too.

"Invite her," Evie insists. "The more the merrier." I can't think about a reasonable excuse to not invite her since A and E have not figured out this Lily is the same Lily Gavi and Pedri were talking about on the recording last night. They were a bit preoccupied with the other information we learnt.

"Mikky and Sira can come," I tell them, receiving confirmation messages from them both. "Sira says when the guys found out we were having a girls night they decided to form their own guys night."

"It'll never be as fun as our party," Alana says with a smile. She's bringing out a pile of extra blankets and pillows from the closet and arranging them neatly in the living room.

"I'll get Sira to tell Ferran that." I receive a message back from Lily. "Lily can come too," I tell them. "She's really excited to meet you guys."

"And we're excited to meet her," Evie says, getting out a pen and paper to make a snack list. I could not be more opposite to the group of them, I am dreading the moment they realize who each other are to Pedri. I'm going to kill him for this later.

"Do Mikky, Sira and Lily like red wine?" Evie asks, tapping the back end of the pen on the counter.

"Yeah," I tell her, not bothering to ask how her underage ass plans to get wine. She'll figure it out.

Alana, Evie and I prepare the living room for the party and order pizza, snacks and wine. When the guy delivering wine show up on the doorstep Evie flirts with him until he forgets to ask for her ID. I roll my eyes, knowing if I had asked Gavi he would've gotten us some. Evie takes pride in knowing she can distract men and I'm not going to take that away from her.

Mikky, Sira and Lily arrive a while later when we're all set up, their bags packed to stay over.

"Hi!" I greet Mikky and Sira as I open the door upon their arrival.

"Hi!" they both say, embracing me.

"We are so excited," Mikky says, coming inside. She's carrying a duffle bag and a pillow with a pink pillowcase.

"Yeah," Sira agrees, stepping inside after Mikky. "We haven't gotten away from those boys in so long."

"Don't lie, you love the WAG life," I say, closing the door behind them.

"Oh totally," Mikky responds. I've only been to one red carpet event and it was stressful, but having Gavi at my side the entire night made it a lot easier. I imagine they feel similarly about things like that.