Chapter Seventeen

The Reality

Despite how hard the task was going to be, and the fact how dangerous this was. Y/n was determined to help Tiffany destroy Kieth and save what's left of humanity in Ireland. Hoping it hadn't spread to any of the other countries yet.

"How exactly are we going to take him down?" Y/n asked while looking around the room. It was a small testing lab where they had ran blood work on the children here in the past. To ensure their vitals were stable and not going off the charts from the treatments they received. "There's no doubt that man injected himself with a virus by now. So using the cure from your body and injecting him with, should destroy the virus in his body so he's left powerless against us." Tiffany explained while pulling out a few test tubes and a needle.

"Should?" Y/n questioned the woman who set down the stuff onto a mayo tray next to Y/n.

"There could be downfalls to this plan, but we shouldn't have anything to worry about. I know it will stop him." Tiffany assured the young girl while gesturing for her to sit down in the chair.

"So how exactly are you going to get the cure out of me?"

"For starters, the cure is there for life. So whenever something tries to infect you, your body then easily kills it off. So you're pretty much immune to any viruses out there. Second, I have to draw a bit of blood and turn it into a serum." Tiffany started to clean off the needle and got the other small tubes ready to draw blood.

"Can this cure get rid of poison too?" Y/n asked, being curious if she was able to save a certain someone. "It could, but you need to have a serum made for it as well, now tighten up your fist for me." Tiffany instructed as Y/n followed. Watching the woman find a vein. Once she did; without warning, she stuck the needle in.

Y/n winced a little from the pain. "Sorry." Tiffany apologized for not warning. "It's fine."
"I do need to mention. I know I said the cure is there for life, but Kieth does have a serum that destroys the cure...which means also death. Luckily he had lost it." Tiffany didn't want to frighten the girl but, avoiding the truth was wrong.

"Kieth was the type of man who would have something steered up on the side if anything seemed like a threat to him. So yes, he has a cure made for every virus he creates. Originally Kieth was only making viruses and finding cures for them in case we ran into a problem, we'd have a cure for it. He wasn't always a bad guy, until he changed one day. This mysterious man came into our office asking to speak with my husband. He never gave a name so I'm unsure of who he was. All I know, he's the reason Kieth changed." Tiffany took the blood samples over to the table while starting to make up a serum.

Y/n didn't notice that Tiffany had taken a lot of blood, judging by all the tubes of blood.

"What did he look like?" Y/n stood up while staring at the small blood that came out of the small wound. Slowly reaching for a cotton ball to apply pressure on it.

"He had blonde hair, very tall man who wore black. His eyes...they were covered up by a pair of sunglasses." Tiffany walked over to the machine to stick the small tubes into it. Messing around with the buttons that Y/n would never understand. Good thing she wasn't working here. She'd have messed up the process.

••

"I can't believe you won't go after her! Especially you!" Suho glared over at Leon who was confused

"I can't believe you won't go after her! Especially you!" Suho glared over at Leon who was confused. "She seems to care about you a lot and knowing her. She'd do anything to save you." Suho added while storming off to find a way out of the lab. They still needed to get away from that Reaper.

Ada shook her head while glancing over at Leon. "The boys right, you should go after her. Her life could be in serious danger. Who knows if we'll cross paths with her again if you choose to follow me. If you crawl through the vents, you should be able to get over the steam." Ada really wanted to go after Y/n because she carried the cure, but felt pity towards the girl.

"But what about you and him?" He questioned.

Ada chuckled at the ridiculous question of his. "I'm always fine on my own, you know that." She smirked while patting his shoulder. "Now go save that little girlfriend of yours." Ada teased, knowing the male clearly showed a hint of interest in the girl. Not enough to call it love though.

Leon didn't feel like arguing with Ada about the whole topic of Y/n. "Make sure to get out alive." Leon knew Ada was always skilled at getting out of a dangerous situation, but he still liked to make sure she'd be alright.

"Enough worrying about me, go after Y/n. She needs you, and be careful. I know about the poison running through your veins. You need to use Y/n to save you." Ada warned him.

"I'm not going to use her. She's been used enough by everyone. I'm not going to let her feel like an object meant to help people." Leon explained as he headed over towards the vent in the wall. Good thing it was wide enough to move through.

Ada shook her head. "I'm sure she doesn't feel that way." She mumbled while heading over towards Suho who was trying to get the elevator to work.

"Blondy, there's no power." Ada smirked while he turned red from embarrassment. "I knew that, I was just checking." Suho scanned the inside of the elevator as he looked at Ada.

"Guess we're taking the long way up?" He rose a brow as she nodded.
Ada started to head inside the elevator first to pull down the ladder. "Don't bother, he's going after Y/n." She already knew Suho was looking around for Leon.

"Could I ask how you know Leon?" He followed her behind as she smiled to herself.

"That's a very long story, and one that I keep to myself."