Chapter Twenty Four

Working together

Y/n opened her eyes up slowly, feeling a sharp pain pulse throughout her body as she winced. "Oh, you're awake now!" Tiffany walked over to the bedside, helping Y/n sit up slowly. "W-what happened? Wait-where is Leon?" Y/n glanced all over the room, seeing no sign of him. "First, Leon is alright. He went to go help the others, as for what happened to you... Y/n, you got hurt pretty badly. Leon was the one to save you though."

That's right...I got poisoned.

Tiffany smiled as she handed a bottle of water to Y/n. "You're a lucky girl, Y/n. No man would risk their life just to get an antidote. But then again, maybe that's his job." Y/n smiled to her comment. Which did make her think, Leon probably would do this for anyone. That's just the kind of man he was, caring, empathetic, passionate and always did the right thing to help others. "Thank you Tiffany, I know you said Leon was the one to save me. But you also helped too."

If it weren't for Tiffany making the antidotes to save Leon, he wouldn't be here. "I appreciate it, but let's focus on getting out of here and someplace more saf-"
Tiffany was cut off by a sudden shake in the room or building?

Was it from the rooftop, or somewhere else? "What is going on?" Y/n asked, as she mange to slowly get out of the bed. She still hasn't fully recovered, but she could stand. Tiffany looked back over at her. "I'm not sure, I think we need to leave right now though!" Tiffany was about to hold onto Y/ns arm, but they both were sent flying back, forced to separate as something came crashing into the room.

"Y/n!" Tiffany cried out, slowly pushing herself up from the floor. Only to stop, seeing someone she didn't expect to still be around. "Jodie?"

••

"Suho!"

Ada for the first time, had felt fear towards loosing someone. She quickly ran to his side, seeing the veins pulsing through this body. He was grunting from the pain, as he opened his eyes to stare at Ada. "Why?" She asked him, as he smiled. "I couldn't let you get hurt." Ada frowned as she didn't know what to do to help Suho.

Leon took noticed of the pair, while Kieth begun laughing at the beautiful site. "I knew you wouldn't let anyone get hurt!" Ada glared at Kieth. "You knew he would risk his life! You sick fuck!" Ada felt anger, as she pulled out her pistol. Firing all her rounds at Kieth, but it was useless. Kieth was too strong.

"A-Ada." Suho muttered as he felt his body changing. "You g-guys need to l-leave.." Suho wanted Leon and Ada to leave, it was not safe here anymore. Ada just gave a small gentle smile. "I've handled worse. But don't worry, I'll fine a way to-" she was interrupted when Suho scream out in pain, rolling off of her lap. Leon quickly rushed over to pull Ada away from Suho. Watching his body sizzle, as he transitioned.

Suho looked over at the two, not seeing Y/n with them. It was strange, he felt like he had control over this thing that was injected into him. Slowly his body stopped morphing into something else, but back to his normal state.
Ada looked at Leon who was just as equally confused. Kieth felt his blood boil with rage.

"Just how the hell?! That's fine, I didn't need you anyway!" Kieth was ready to swing down his arm, but Suho managed to block his attack.
"Suho?!" Ada was impressed, she wasn't sure how but Suho reminded her of Albert.
"I..won't let you hurt anyone else!" Suho used all his strength to push Kieths arm away, causing him to fly back. Resulting in the whole building to shake.

"Ada...Leon, are you both alright?" Suho asked. "I want to know if you're alright, instead?" Ada questioned, Suho looked himself over. "I feel fine now..." Suho looked back up, but towards Leon. "Where is Y/n?"
"She's alright, Tiffany is watching over her." Suho smiled in relief.

Kieth let out a loud screech that caused the three to cover their ears. "How the hell, do we kill my father?" Suho asked as Ada looked around for any weak vital points they would hit. "His chest, I noticed some sort of pink orb that was being protected whenever we attack. We just need to find a way to destroy it.." Ada watched Kieth getting ready to attack them again.

The trio quickly dodging the attack, Ada looked to see the Helicopter that was here. Noticing there were guns built into it. Leon seemed to also have noticed. "Thinking what I'm thinking?" Ada asked as Leon smiled. "We attack with anything that we got, it should wear him out to where he looses control of regenerating. Then Suho can make the final blow." Ada explained the plan, Suho wasn't sure about it.

However, these two clearly had more experience with fighting biohazard beings. "Alright, are you up for it Suho?" Leon looked at the male who was still not confident in his skills. "Yes, let's end this." Suho turned around to distract his father, while Ada and Leon got into the helicopter.

"Leon, I'm not sure if I want you to be piloting this..." Knowing Leon was notorious for crashing vehicles and aircraft's. Leon rose a brow at her, "I figured you have a better aim." He smiled, knowing she would be better to take over the gun.
Ada nodded as she flipped the buttons on. "You're right, but try to keep it steady." She teased.