Chapter Two

Agent

"Alright ladies, listen up! Our mission is to track down the whereabouts of Dr. Keith Jung. The man that's behind this whole mess!" Sargent Terror, a specialized Navy Seal that was living in Ireland for awhile now.

He was in charge of explaining the mission to his colleagues, and other recruits that were put on his team. "Dr. Keith is known for countless of crimes, but has gotten away with it for awhile now. However, this time we're going to catch him." Sargent Terror glared at everyone, as he clicked to the next image.

"For those of you who aren't familiar with what is happening right now, Dr. Keith has designed a deadly virus that has created some sort of monster that appears to be human. We're advised to hold fire on them and try to capture these things and bring them back to our labs to try and return them back to their human self."

"It's impossible."
Another voice spoke, as footsteps followed behind it. A tall male with dirty blonde hair had entered the tent. "Just who the hell are you?" Sargent terror glared at the male, not liking he rudely talked over him.

"Leon S. Kennedy, and here's my advice. If you see one of them, shoot them in the head." Leon had a plain expression as he spoke.

Sargent Terror was ready to start a whole fight until someone else had entered. "He's right everyone, your orders to take them in have been changed. These things you're referring to as monsters are actually known as zombies, or the undead. However, they're infect with a virus called the BG-Virus. Brittle Grave Virus. It's a virus that was man made by Dr. Keith Jung. He's actually made other virus in the past but never had done anything with them, so I advice everyone to take precautions when going after him. This man will in no doubt, have tricks up his sleeves."

Sargent Terror glared at the woman who didn't introduce herself. "Ingrid Hannigan, I'll be assisting you all on this mission." She finally introduced herself.

Sargent Terror sighed as he looked at everyone. "Alright, you heard them. The mission has changed a little. Now onto breaking you all up into teams!"

"Maria, Bert and Lee. You three will be teaming up with the special agent boy over her." Leon looked at the Sargent, the feeling of annoyance running through his veins, but of course he wasn't going to show it or even say anything. Maria stood up quickly, she had her hair pulled back into a tight bun. Her cheeks were covered in freckles. Bert was the next one to stand up, be was a more built man compared to the Sargent. His hair was black and he had two beauty marks under his right eye.

The last to stand was Lee, he was more smaller than the two and wore glasses. His hair was also black, though shorter than Berts.

"Try not to be hard on them Leon." Hannigian gave Leon the side eye, knowing very well how he is. Over the years with him going through so many teammates and loosing them...he's been more closed off.

"I'll try not to." Leon can't really promise those words.

##

Maria was watching Leon gear up, but he also was being very careful of what he carried. She was starting to think she should also do the same. This man wasn't wearing all this heavy gear compared to her and Bert. Maria was about to ask Leon for his advice but was interrupted by Lee. "Hey, are you almost ready? We just got a report from a witness that spotted Dr. Keith in Limerick. Though they said he appeared to be heading back to his lab, but I still think we should get a move on." Lee explained.

"Great! Let's get this party mission started!" Bert was pumped to get out there and fight. Maria on the other hand was very nervous. "What's wrong Maria?" Bert stopped to look at his colleague who was also his close friend. "I'm just worried about our enemies.. They were once human before, wouldn't it be wrong to kill them again?"

"With that mindset, I don't think you're suited for a job like this then." Leon spoke, as he loaded his pistol. Bert glared at Leon. "You better watch what you're saying! Maria is one of the top soldiers that ranked the highest on the physical exams! She can handle anything!" Bert defended her.

"Being highly physical or the most intelligent person alive doesn't define you're sanity when it comes to actually being on the battlefield. You need to be able to handle your sanity, and if you can do that. You don't need to do anything else." Leon explained as he walked past the pair. Maria never heard anyone ever explain something so well. He was right about everything, you're sanity is also a skill that needs to be worked on too. Bert scoffed in annoyance as he looked over at Maria who was busy admiring Leon. "Maria, please don't fall for that prick." Bert felt a little jealous at how she was looking at Leon.

Maria laughed at him as she smiled. "It's nothing like that, I'm just admiring his words." She explained herself.

"Come on you two!" Lee yelled at them to hurry up and get in the vehicle. He didn't want to stall any longer.