Chapter Twenty

Doctor Kieth Jung

Leon headed up the flight of stairs along with Y/n, as they reached a large door. "This must be it?" Y/n nodded in agreement as Leon used the keycard to open the door. Their eyes staring in a large white room where the ceiling was barely in sight. The walls had glass windows all around but were high up.

This place must of been where test subjects were brought at to be watched, or monitored to see how they performed.
The pair slowly entered the room, only to see there was someone standing in the center.

"It seems we finally meet again, Y/n." The male turned around to face them. He was in a lab coat and wore circle glasses. "Dr.Jung I assume?" Leon spoke up, as he looked at Leon. "Oh please tell me he isn't going to fight in that condition?" Kieth smirked.
"Leon he's right, you can't fight in this condition. Just take the vaccine please, I had Tiffany make another one just for you." Y/n pulled it out and shoved into his hand. Leon glared at her, but she was right.

He only protested because he rather have it for her in case she got hurt. "I'm fine." Leon decided to just protest it this time again.
Kieth laughed while pulling out a syringe. "It seems your partner doesn't want to use you, how sweet." Leon glared at Kieth seeing him shove the needle into his neck. "Well, it's unfortunate that I'll have to kill you both."

"Kieth Jung! What the hell are you planning-!"
Before Leon could even finish what he had to say, Kieth started yelling in agony as his body begun to change. Y/n looked in fear as she watched him turn into something that would give her nightmares for sure.

"Y/n give me one of those vaccines." Leon held his hand out as she quickly gave him one. Shoving it into his pocket as he pulled out his shotgun.

"I need you to stay back for this one, okay?"

Just like that, she watched him try and fight off Kieth. Y/n was too in shock to understand what was even happening, all she could do was watch in fear. Kieth would grow these strange arms out, that served as weak points for Leon to target.
Though she snapped out of it when she saw an arm go through the ground and back up behind Leon. Before she could even warn him, he was flung up and thrown down to the ground very hard to where he coughed up blood. "Leon!" Without thinking, she rushed over to his side. "W-what are you doing? G-get out of here Y/n." Leon tried pushing her away, but he didn't have any strength anymore.

"If you want to protect me, then take the damn antidote!" She snapped at him, which made him shut up. Y/n took it out of her bag and popped the lid off, though she thought for a moment. What if tries refusing when she pours it into his mouth?

So she put the substance into her mouth and leaned down to press her lips firmly against his, which shocked him but he felt the substance go into his mouth which he was forced to swallow. Though he was going to take it either way, but she didn't seem to trust him. When she pulled away, he had a huge smirk on his face. "D-don't look at me like that! I just did it because I was worried you'd ref-"

"I wasn't, you were right about me needing to still protect you." He seen her face turn red as she tried finding another excuse to give. "I-I just t-thought you wouldn't take it." Leon slowly sat up. "We'll talk about your actions later."

Kieth growled in annoyance. "Enough with the reunion!" His voice was all rough and it was sort of hard to understand him. Leon seemed to understand as he quickly got up, pulling Y/n up as well. "I wonder what put me in such a good mood, I'm pretty sure it wasn't that vaccine." Leon was never going to let this down now. Y/n was all flustered from him brining it up again. "P-please focus Leon!" She glared at him as he nodded.

Leon took out the other vaccine and tossed it to Y/n. Confused to why he was giving it back to her. "I'm going to clear an opening up, when I do. Try and aim it for his cuts. We can't exactly get it in anywhere else, so let's hope this plan works." He explained the plan to her as she nodded. 

"I think you're putting a little too much confidence in me Leon." He couldn't help but to smile at that. "Enough chattering!" Kieth slammed one of his spider looking arms blown, causing the pair to separate.
Leon shot at one of the orange pulsing lump on his leg, which Kieth screamed out in pain.
Y/n pulled out her handgun as she shot another one of things Leon had been shooting at.

"Y/n, throw it now!" Leon shouted, which she didn't see the opening at first but then seen a large hole in the center of Kieths body. It was slowly starting to regenerate, but before she could even throw it. Kieth noticed what she was planning and quickly threw his arm out at her. Slamming her against the wall. Y/n winced in pain as she couldn't move her arms, seeing that she was pinned against the wall.

"Y/n!" She heard Leon call out her name, but she noticed something about this arm.
However, she managed to get one arm free. Though Kieth used another arm to slap it out of her hand. Her eyes widening when she watched it hit the floor. "Leon the vaccine!" However, it was too late.

Kieth laughed as he pulled his arm away, resulting in Y/n slowly falling to the floor as she held her side quickly. "It seems you're both too late now." Kieths body begun to take a new shape and form as he launched himself through the ceiling.

Leon ran to the center to look up to see where Kieth was heading. "He must be heading to the city-" he glanced over at Y/n, seeing she wasn't conscious.

"Y/n?"