Chapter Eighteen

Encounters

"Sir, everything is almost set. The helicopter is on its way here, so maybe you should start heading up to the rooftop now." A small woman spoke as she stared at Kieth.
"You go on ahead, I want to take a few more moments here to enjoy this coffee." He replied while brining the white mug up to his lips. "As you wish sir."

Hearing the door open and close as Keith set down his mug. "You can come out now, there's no reason to hide anymore." Kieth heard someone slowly walk towards him, but not to close.
"So I see you're still angry with me for using your wife as my pawn." Kieth smirked while staring up at a male figure.

"Kieth Jung." The male roughly said his name.

Past

"Tiffany you're overacting again. The doctor would never lie to me nor you. Y/n is safe and sound. She's getting the right treatment to help her body withstand the cure he's been making for her." A tall blonde hair woman stood before Tiffany.

"That's where you're wrong, Jodie. Kieth isn't the man you think he is! He has you all brain washed into thinking he's some kind of God to you all!" Tiffany ranted the truth out. Pouring out her feelings as she feared for her best friend. Maybe it was her fault getting Jodie a job here.

Jodie gave her friend a soft smile. "Tiffany, I think you need to rest some more." It was true though. Tiffany had been staying up countless nights trying to find any documents to prove to Jodie that Kieth wasn't the men everyone thought he was.

"Oh, Mr.Albert. If you're looking for Kieth, he's on the fifth floor." Jodie had spotted the male dressed in black before Tiffany noticed.
"Thank you." Albert smiled while walking away.

"Whose that?" Tiffany questioned as Jodie rose a brow. "You're not going to do a background check on that poor man too are you? Just go relax, I'll talk to you when you're all rested up." Jodie pushed her friend back lightly, trying to make her head back to her room.

"Fine, I'll rest. Just promise me you'll believe me." Tiffany narrowed her eyes as Jodie nodded. "I will, once I know you've rested and aren't hallucinating anymore." Jodie waved while heading off to do her businesses.

•   •

"Damn it! That freaking child hit me. Get her tied up now!" Keith glared at the lab assistances who were aiding him. He had finally finished his new project. Now all that was left was injecting it into a child. The only reason why they had chose to test on children, was due to the fact that the child is still developing, and having the injection in them could potentially make them a stronger specimen for the near future.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this, she's going to be furious if she finds out you weren't really planning on giving the child a cure to prevent any infections from affecting her." The blonde hair assistance spoke up as she took the child's arm and brought her over to the chair. The young girls eyes were filled with years. Despite her young age, she must of knew what was going to happen to her.

"Are you questioning my work, Ms.O'Connor?" Keith cocked a brow up as he placed rubber gloves on. "No sir! Not at all, I'm just worried she'll press charges against you."

"Please, all the law suits I have against me right now, one more won't make a change." He commented while taking the small tube from the table that was filled with a purple substance. "But-"
"Just make sure no one comes in." He ordered while the nurse nodded and made her way outside the room. Closing the door behind her as she frowned her brows.

This wasn't right, none of this was right at all. O'Connor looked at her watch as she thought about what she should do.

•   •