Chapter Sixteen

The File

Y/n stood there in shock by what she had just found in the file. Her hands covering over her mouth. Why was there a picture of her?!
Taking a few deep and slow breaths in as she calmed herself down before reaching down to pick the file up from the floor. Slowly reading the description.

Subject- XOI.002 ?

So all the kids were subjects to these people? That's why there was no last name on any of these files. They never cared about the child's life, they only wanted them to test there projects on them. How did these people even get away with it for this long?

Y/n kept reading the rest of the file about her as she wanted to cringe at the amount of times she had been tested on. There was no identification on what was tested on her though.
What had mainly concerned her, was why she couldn't remember any of this. Was her memories wiped away so she wouldn't find out?

Ada was searching around another room with Leon behind her.
"Something doesn't feel right." Leon spoke up as he looked closely into the room that Ada was looking into. "You're right, we should probably hurry up and get moving befo-"
Ada cut herself off as the pair had ducked quickly at the same time.
Staring over at the table that was thrown at them, only to advert their attention to where it came from.

All they could see was a creature come towards them. Breaking through the glass window as glass flew all over the place. Suho hiding behind a desk to avoid the creature.

Ada and Leon both holding their guns out towards the creature that slowly stood up on two legs. Its body was red as if all the skin was torn off of it and you only could see it's flesh. The body frame was very slim and had bones sticking out from the back. Eyes glowing red with long claws for hands. It's feet only having one big claw.

"What the hell is that?" Ada was shocked by this creature as this was the first time she's seen something so disturbing and frightening. She wasn't scared though, just shocked.
"Don't let it out of your sight." Leon ordered. Ada nodded her head while aiming towards the creature. Both firing their weapons at it managed to dodge most of the hits.

Suho stood back in fear of the creature. It was the very thing his mother told him about that wiped out this whole entire ward.

Ada rolled over to dodge a hit from the monster as she took that chance to shoot it in its eye. Causing the creature to let out a loud cry that wasn't very pleasant to hear.

Y/n dropped the file again as she heard all the commotion going on outside the room. Ready to head out when she heard something behind her.
"What are you doing down here young lady!?" A woman's voice appeared out of know where. Causing Y/n to jump, "I-I'm so sorry! I wa- Wait..." Y/n didn't need to be sorry for being down there.

"Shouldn't I be asking why you're down here when this place is abandoned?" Y/n questioned the woman.
"You got me there." She replied while lowering her gun down that she had been aiming at Y/n.

"My names Tiffany Jung. I use to work here at one point." Tiffany introduced herself while scanning the room. She had found her way back down here in hopes to find something she had lost.

"Then could you tell me about this then?" Y/n picked up the file again. Tiffany's eyes slowly scanned the info. Looking at the photo of a child and to the woman holding it up. It wasn't hard to put the two pieces together. Her blue eyes widened in shock as she couldn't believe Y/n was still alive. She must not have any memories of this place or the people in it.

"Y/-" Almost ready to speak when gun fire was being set off. Catching both their attentions. "Damnit, it's still alive." Tiffany cursed while taking a few blue bullets out of her pocket and switching them out with the handgun ammo she had loaded in.