Chapter 12

Pearl's POV...

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a pair of beautiful, different colored eyes. I smiled as felt those soft, thick lips meet mine. I couldn't help but think of last night, She was so gentle... I sighed happily and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, she pulled me closer and said sweetly, "I love you, my Pearl."

"I love you too, Garnet." Our lips met again, and for once, she didn't seem scared of it. She held me closely until we heard my door open. I pulled the covers up, mentally cursing myself, that's when Garnet whispered, "Pearl, it's Rose." Blushing I sat up, the covers hiding my bare breast, I gulped as I looked at Rose shocked face, she then said, "I'll let you two get dressed, meet me downstairs when you're decent, okay?" She giggled and walked out of my room, I was as shocked as she was, but I was thankful it was my sister not my mother!

I looked at Garnet and she started laughing, "Well tha' was a littl' awkward huh?" I rolled my eyes, "You know, you're accent gets stronger when you pay attention." I kissed her, "It's cute." she blushed and was smiling, "Come on, then, we better hurry up." She kissed my nose and got up, slipping on her jeans and tee shirt she wore over here last night. I smiled and slid out from under the covers, when I stood up, I saw her smiling at me, I raised my eyebrow, "What are looking at?" She chuckled, "How beautiful you are." I blushed and turned away, "Oh, I'm not beautiful..."

She walked over to me and said, "You're right, beautiful doesn't even begin to describe you..." She kissed me again, and for once in my life, I believed I was pretty.

Garnet's POV...

God she's so gorgeous... Holding her in my arms felt amazing, her figure fit so perfectly with mine, I kissed her forehead and pulled away to get a good look at her body again, she was blushing that ever-so-cute pink that started with on cheek and went to the other.

"Oh, Garnet let me get dressed!" I chuckled, "Okay, okay." I started for the door, I looked back again and saw as she pulled out a cute blouse and little mini skirt. I sighed, How is she this cute?  

As I went down the stairs, I saw Rose sitting on the white couch with a cup of coffee. When she saw me, she smiled brightly and said, "How are you, Garnet?" I walked over to her and said, "Wonderful, how 'bout you?"

"Great!"

We chatted for a while until Pearl came down the steps, I looked up at her, she was dressed in a light pink blouse that had short sleeves along with a white skirt that was shorter than most things she wore. But none of the less, she looked gorgeous, especially with the light makeup that brought out her eyes (not that they didn't shine like the ocean anyways).

"Well don't you look gorgeous?" I stood up and went to her, pulling her into a short , sweet kiss. She blushed again, and I chuckled at her adorable demeanor. Rose smiled and said, "You two are such a cute couple!" Pearl and I smiled, I took a hold of her hand. Rose then asked, "Would you girls like to go out for breakfast?" I nodded and Pearl said, "Yes, that would wonderful, Rose!"

When we got in the car, I interjected quickly, "Wait! Can we go get Amethyst?" Rose smiled again, "Of course, Garnet. Where do you live?" I gave her directions and once we arrived, I smiled, my father wasn't there of course and mother always ran errands on the weekends. I opened the door and went into Amethyst's room top see her still asleep.

"Amy~" I gently shook her awake, she looked at me with tired eyes and asked, "Yeah, G?" I smiled and said, "Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Go?"

"Yeah! C'mon Amethyst!" Picked her up and swirled her around, "I know you like food!" She giggled, "Okay! I'm up!" I sat her down and waited for her to get dressed, once she was, we both went outside and got into Rose's car.

Rose and Amethyst immediately clicked, I was actually kinda shocked at how Amethyst was acting towards her. When we arrived to the breakfast place, Rose asked what Amethyst and I wanted, but both of us were confused. We hardly ever went out to eat, and when we did, our father ordered for us.

"Oh don't be shy girls! Get whatever you want!" Amethyst smiled and ordered the steak and eggs with orange juice, I ordered a short stack and a cup of coffee. I notice Pearl didn't get very much, I looked over at her confused and asked why, she said, "I don't really care much for food."

"Oh." I put my arm around her, she smiled, "Thanks for understanding." What? All I said was 'oh'. I shrugged it off.

Pearl's POV...

After breakfast Rose decided we should go to the mall. When we arrived I watched as Garnet pulled out a twenty and handed it to Amethyst, thats when Rose came in, "Girls I've got this, I'm giving you guys a hundred dollars to spend!" I looked at her shocked, she smiled again, "Okay, you got me, my company has hit a breakthrough and my last paycheck was 15,000 dollars so I'm celebrating with you all!

Garnet argued, "Rose, I can't take that much money from you.."

"Nonsense!" I heard Garnet sigh, "Okay..."

But we had so much fun! Garnet had bought some new clothes for her an Amethyst at store that sold them fairly cheap, yet they looked really nice. While Amy bought treats for her and Garnet, It's so sweet how they work together on everything and helping each other out. It was so cute when Garnet would ask me what would look good, then Amy would come to me and ask if Garnet would like a candy or just a little plush toy, you could tell they didn't go shopping very much, then at the end of the day, the sisters traded their gifts.

I bought a few knick knacks for myself while Rose got anything that was cute and pink, she even bought a plush lion that had a very fluffy mane and smelt like cotton candy.

On the car ride home, I noticed that Amethyst seemed so happy to be with us, when we got back to their house (Garnet said they needed to go home) she looked at me and hugged me tightly saying, "Thank you!" I looked down her and said, "You don't have to thank me, Amy. You're my friend!" She looked up me with tears in her eyes, she grinned, "No, thank you for making my sister happy again." I stood agape, what did Amethyst mean by that? Before they left, they both said thank you to Rose and Garnet gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I sat there thinking about what Amethyst said, Why do I have a bad feeling about this?