Chapter 16

Garnet's POV...

I squeezed her hand lightly, and somehow she got my hint, and before I knew it, Pearl was leading me out of the room. Once we were in the hallway she asked me softly, "What's wrong?"

I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to face that monster tonight, I wanted to go with Pearl, but that wasn't going happen. "I don't want to go home, I'm worried about Amethyst." I mentally slapped myself for only telling her half of the truth, but she was stressed enough.

She gave me a look that said 'Yeah huh, okay, what else?'

Before I could say anything she hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Garnet? Why are you crying?"

I hadn't even realized that I had warm tears streaming cheeks until she said something about, I just chuckled deeply and answered, "Heh, I didn't even notice it." She nuzzled her face into my chest and responded, "I don't like it when you cry, love." I smiled and kissed her forehead then said while running my fingers through her soft hair, "I know, my sweet Pearl." I kissed her forehead again before I pulled away, I looked down into those beautifully blue eyes and-

"Garnet!"

We both jumped at the sound of my father's booming voice. I turned to my father, "Y-yes?" I stuttered as he walked towards us, he looked at Pearl with disgust and said harshly, "Leave. I need to speak with my daughter."

I saw the fear in her eyes, I sighed and looked down as she left. He spat, "Look at me."

I looked up and saw nothing but pure rage,I gulped as he scrunched his nose barking out, "Outside! Now!" With that, he grabbed my arm roughly and started dragging me down the dim halls as if we were in a horror movie. My stomach dropped as we were reaching the exit, I prayed that he would just hit me and nothing else.

Once we were outside he threw me on the concrete, making me scrape my knees through my jeans. I resisted saying ow, because if I said anything right now it'd only be worse.

Pearl's POV...

I rushed to Rose, "Rose! Come here I need you now!" I took her hand and rushed her out of the room. My pupils shrunk with fear when I saw Garnet and her dad were no longer there. I looked at Rose and said quickly with panic, "C'mon! They must've went outside!"

We practically ran down the hall to the front doors, and when I opened the doors I saw her being picked up by her hair. "Stop it!" I yelled and he dropped her. He turned to us and snarled, "What the hell do you what?"

Rose stepped in front of me and sternly said, "Stopping you from hurting her anymore. Now, you better listen good, you are to march yourself right through those doors, tell your wife you're going and leave." He laughed, "Or what?  You'll sit on me?"

Rose smirked, "No, I'll do this." She punched him square in the nose, he stumbled back in pain, when he gained his senses again, she had her high-heeled shoe heading straight for his penis. I could've sworn I heard something crack when it came into contact with it. He dropped and groaned in pain, she scrunched up her nose and took her purse (which I swear weighs like 8 pounds) and hit him in the stomach with it. Which left was him lying on the ground throwing up. Out of instinct I took a hold of Garnet's forearm, Rose turned to us and said calmly and smiling, "Come along, girls."

We followed inside, both of us were dumbfounded at what my sister had done, but, I think Garnet was just as thankful as I was that Rose was here.

When we came back to Amethyst's room, Garnet's mother came up to us and asked where her husband was. Garnet replied, "Rose kicked his ass now his on the concrete throwing and crying like a pussy."

"What?!"

Rose stepped up, "He was assaulting your daughter and I did the only thing that needed to be done. I gave him chance to walk away but he refused, so please understand he did have a choice."

Garnet's POV...

I could barely contain my happiness as I looked at my mother's facial expression. She was so unsure whether to thank Rose or go help my father, but that didn't matter, I needed to tell Amethyst what had happened. I pushed passed them and went to Amy's bedside and told her the story. She was smiling and almost laughed, it felt so good to see her face light up again.

I sat there for a few moments looking into her beautiful violet eyes, I hugged her tightly, "I love you so much. I'm so glad you're okay." I held her like that for a while until my mom asked, "Garnet? Are you going with your friend? I'd let you stay here but the hospital only allows one..."

"Yes, mother, I'm going with Pearl."

Amethyst smiled and kissed my forehead, "I love ya too, Garnet." Pearl came up behind me, "Hey, Amy." She hugged Amethyst, I heard Amy sniffle and say, "Thank you..." I was confused but Pearl seemed to understand what she meant.

With our goodbyes said, I left with Pearl and Rose, I looked at my girlfriend for she had fallen asleep on my shoulder, as I looked at her I sighed happily, things were finally going right...