Chapter 17

Garnet's POV...

The car ride to Pearl's was slightly awkward. Rose had apologized for beating my father up, but I told her that he deserved it. Then silence. I sighed with smile, this is what I needed; someone to finally show that bastard what it feels like to beaten up by someone who's stronger.

As we continued, I felt a weird tension between Pearl and I, and it began to worry me. Finally, I could no longer take it, and I asked, "Hey, are...are you okay? You've been pretty silent, love." She nodded and nuzzled her face into the side of my chest, but that didn't relieve the thick atmosphere. I sighed and kissed her forehead, I hope nothing's wrong...

Pearl's POV...

What. Is. Wrong with me?! It was like I didn't want to take Garnet home, like a feeling something bad was going to happen and we were all going to regret it. But, I mean, I didn't want to tell Garnet that! I breathed in her wonderful scent and sighed, Why do I feel so awful?

When I felt the car come to a stop, I felt my body be picked up and carried toward the house, I smile, Mm, she feels so good... The way she made me feel, the way she kissed me, or held me, or even talked to me it made me feel something so good. It made me like I wasn't worthless, that I didn't need to be Rose, but myself to be loved.

"Who the hell are you?!" I shot up at the booming voice (which happened to belong to my mother).

"Mother," Rose began but she was rudely interrupted, "Don't you fucking 'mother' me! I asked a question and I expect it to be fucking answered dammit!" She stumbled in the door frame and raised and finger towards Garnet and I.

"Now," she continued, "Who. The fuck. Are you?"

Garnet took a deep breath and said, "I'm Garnet. Pearl's friend."

Garnet's POV...

Oh God she's drunk. I rolled my eyes annoyed, I really didn't want to deal with a drunk prude. She snarled at me, "Put her down."

"Why?"

"Because I said so, you insufferable dumbass."

I could feel my temper rising, so, instead of blowing up, I sat Pearl down and began to walk away. I was almost to the sidewalk when Pearl grabbed my arm. I yanked it away and said harshly, "Go away."

She asked why in a sad, child-like tone, which only made me angrier, "Because I'm not going to tolerate being talked to like that from a snobby, obnoxious bitch."

Pearl grumbled something under her breath, I twitched my nose and spoke in a low, harsh voice, "What did you say?"

"I..." She back up, "said you take that at home..."

Pearl's POV...

I saw the anger and I knew I messed up. She grabbed me by my shirt and spat, "I never want to see your snobby bitch ass again! You don't know what I go through, you don't what's it's like to be raped! So you know what, how about you go find a fucking rich boy and leave me the hell alone!"

She dropped me on the ground, I looked up at her with fear but said defensively, "G-Garnet, please! I didn't mean it I-"

"Enough." She growled and walked away. I watched as she left. I sat there with fat tears rolling down my face, "What have I done..?"

Rose came up to me, picked up off the ground and carried me inside. She was cooing me, telling me everything was going to be alright and that Garnet was just over stimulated.

I wanted to believe her, but I just couldn't.

Garnet's POV...

I walked home cursing everything and everyone. I was so pissed off, and honestly I didn't know why. I really wasn't mad at Pearl or her mother, but something in me snapped and once again, I made one of the worst mistakes of my life.

I hurt her...I physically hurt her. I gulped and stopped in my tracks, Oh no...I..I became my father! I shook my head frantically, "No no no no no! This can't be, I would never!" But I did. I didn't even notice I had made it to my house, or that my father was sitting in the car. He stood up and walked up to me, he smiled evilly, "Well, well, well, look who came back." He smiled like the Cheshire cat as I froze with fear and anxiety.

He punched my face hard, I hit the concrete with a crack and I knew I had broke something. I tried to get back up but he kicked me in the stomach, making me throw up. I laid there unable to move because on the pain.

I felt my body be picked up, and thrown over his shoulder like a rag doll. I sobbed as he carried through the house to his room. When he laid me down, I began to beg, but he didn't respond. And so, I had to relive my greatest nightmare over and over...

Pearl's POV...

I shot up out of bed, and ran down stairs. I saw Rose laying on the couch asleep, but I had to wake her up. "Rose!"

Rose's eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with confusion, "Pearl? Mm, wh-what time is it?"

"No time for that! I think Garnet's in trouble! Please we have to find her!"

She stared at me for a few minutes until she replied, "Get in the car."