Chapter 11

Garnet's POV...

I laid there that night, thinking of her. Why? Why did I give her up? She could've saved me from all this pain... My arm hurt awfully, but I had cut over 15 new lines in my arm. What a wonderful new record... I looked at my arm that Amethyst had wrapped up in gauze, I clenched my fist and it sent waves of pain up my arm, I sighed and laid my head back, I need her now...

I sat up and looked at my phone, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then let it softly. I grabbed it and went to my messages, I texted Pearl "Hi" and was now waiting for a reply. Almost 10 minutes had passed and I was done waiting on something that wasn't gonna happen, I threw it down on the bed and threw myself back. Tears were starting to form when I heard a vibration come from my phone.

I sat up and picked it up quickly, that's when I read: "I'm sorry." I asked her what she was sorry for and she replied: "For making you not want me anymore..."

I sighed and dailed her number, it rang twice before she picked it up, that's when my heart shattered. The sound of her broken sobs and little hiccups, "Pearl, calm down...it's alright."

"N-no it's n-not-Garnet!"

I gulped, trying not to cry as well, "Pearl...would you like me to...come over?"

I heard a forced "Yes, please." I smiled, "Okay, I'll be over in a bit."

I opened my window and stepped out into the cool night, I ran as fast as I could to Pearl's. I needed her and I needed her now, I'm an idiot for what I did, and tonight I'm going to make it up to her.

Pearl's POV...

I'm honestly afraid right now...every part of me is worried...and I don't know what about. Ugh I need to stop worrying. Friends do this all the time, so just act like you didn't date her. I kept telling myself this over and over until I heard a few taps on my window.

I opened it quickly and Garnet crawled. When she stood up, I saw her tear stained face, but she was smiling. "Garnet, why were crying?" Great question, Pearl...no hi or how are you just "why were you crying?"

I mentally face-palmed and watch as she wrapped her arms around me, she leaned in and whispered softly, "I was just thinking of one the greatest the mistakes I've ever made," she paused a second, "Now I'm here to fix it."

She pulled away and kissed me softly, "I'm sorry, Pearl, I should've never hurt you or tell you I didn't want you anymore. The truth is, I don't want you, I need you. I feel loved and safe and just amazing when I'm around you, I'm an idiot for letting you go..."

I stood dumbfounded, "Garnet...I have to ask though...why?"

She sighed deeply, "I'll explain later, my love. But for now~" She kissed me passionately and picked me up in bridal style, I tried to stop her but I seemed to have had a loss for words, I felt myself be laid softly on the bed.

I looked up at her, she had the same expression as the Garner from my dream. I felt my face heat up as she lowered herself for another kiss, only to pull back up and say, "I love you, Pearl~"

What has gotten into her?! I was still blushing when I felt her soft, plump lips press against my neck. I suppressed a moan as she trailed her kisses down to my collarbone, she pulled away and just paused.

Confused, I asked softly, "Garnet? What's wrong?"

Garnet's POV...

I couldn't continue, I couldn't even force myself too...flashes of that awful monster went through my mind, I'm not putting Pearl through that pain... She instead, I didn't move.

That when I heard her sweet voice ask, "Garnet? What's wrong?" I took a deep breath and said, "I...need to tell you something..."

I rolled over next to her, then I wrapped my arms around her. "Pearl...almost two weeks ago, my father....was very drunk and he came home looking for me, well...he..." I started choking on my words, "He took my...virginity..." Tears started slipping out and down my face, she looked at me with shock and horror. I continued, "Then...my mother informed me that my biological father had died a long time ago and that the only reason I'm not with my aunt is she's a lesbian. My dad's a homophobe... anyways, Amethyst wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me...I wanted a sister so bad that my mother couldn't bare to break my young heart..."

Pearl kissed me, "Garnet, I love you, I love you dearly. I'm so sorry I can't truly understand how you feel, but I will always be here for you, no matter what." Our lips met once again and it took the pain away from my arm, actually, it took the pain away from everywhere. "Pearl," I whispered, "Never leave me...please..."

She smiled, "Oh Garnet, I wouldn't dream of it." We kissed again, every moment I spent with her, her lips against mine, made me realize how much I needed her. This was the girl I needed, the one that could save me from myself.

That night went from gentle kisses, to light grinds and soft moans. That next morning I awoke in my boxers and sports bra, and Pearl was next to me fully undressed. I smiled and kissed her forehead softly, My sweet Pearl...

She never forced me to do anything that we did last night, she had stopped and asked me if I was doing okay, and I'd respond with a light kiss and a little chuckle. Even though she was the only one actually touched, it felt good. And I knew, this beautiful and wonderful relationship was going to last a long time.