Chapter 12: SnowStruck.

IT HAS FINALLY BEEN PUBLISHED WOOOOOOOOOOOO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
She ran into him, Wrapping her arms around him tightly. She buried her face into his jacket and sobs. She wailed for minutes, minutes turning into an hour. He didn't move, he only held her close against his chest, the door behind him shut as the snow was already piling up. Zander was.. shocked. How was he out?

"You got discharged already?"

"Shocking, huh? Well... The only real damage I got was when I jumped out of the way, But you guys probably didn't see that. Haha.. They said I can move but, not too quickly."

He spoke, looking down to Hailey

"You know... Your mom talked to me when I got here, Are you okay Princess?"

He pressed a soft finger on her chin, causing her to look up at him. Her face was messy, tears spilling constantly and her lips quivering in shock, relief, and guilt.

"I-I thought I was going to..."

"Shh.."

He coo'd, Letting her sink back into his jacket as he rubbed her back gently. Her sobs became soft whimpers, Jake only continuing to comfort her. Zander... smiled. This just proved to him that Jake was a good...ISH... person for her.

Jake smiled softly, his head was wrapped up in bandages, mostly in the back. It was blood stained and he felt a bit dizzy, but he was still okay. After Hailey calmed down, The two sat on the couch. Hailey called the rest of the club, everyone except Sean of course because he was already there with Bethany who was happy to see Jake back.

Jake was just glad, Glad he was with his friends, glad people even cared. He continued to hold Hailey closer to him, smiling gently as the club was spamming his phone with welcome backs and texts and calls of relief.

A few hours later, Jake had finally settled in, sitting against the wood of Hailey's Bedframe. Hailey had went to the bathroom, and The others were trying to make something good to eat. Jake just looked at the clock on the wall, Seeing the seconds tick by. He thinks about what's gone on ever since that audio was leaked. It was like straight out of a fantasy... One he would never want to change. He loved everything about his life right now. He was happy, He had people who cared about his interests... and an amazing girlfriend. Speaking of whom, Hailey finally returns from the bathroom and lays down beside Jake, grabbing hold of his hand.

"I l*?{ %+^ €_¥{"

Jake blinked...

"What?"

Hailey widened her eyes.

"I s-_*| I lo-?{ %+^...?"

Jake's mind felt weird, but then Hailey suddenly disappears, and everything around Jake faded to black.

"What the? HAILEY?! HAILEY WHERE DID YOU GO?!"

Jake panicked... but then...

n...fi...Bad....Bad.....BAD!

Jake whipped his head around as everything faded to darkness.

this isn't NEARLY my full potential!!!

Jake was so confused... who was screaming? they sounded frustrated.

One more time. Just one more time... I'll make it PERFECT!

Jake's eyes widen in fear as everything returned to the scene before...Hailey was back, laying next to him.

"Jake?"