Finale Part 3: Conflicted.

Jake would stare into Hailey's eyes, and she seemed a bit confused. He was being weird.

"Jake? are you okay? Are the doctors actually sure you're okay?... Maybe you have a concussion."

Hailey says, seeming really concerned. Jake had... a thought. He decided to go through with it. He leaned closer to her and kissed her on the cheek. Holding Hailey in a hug. Hailey lightly blushed at the action, but it made her smile and softly chuckle.

"What was that for? Did you miss me that much?"

She says, softly giggling and it causes Jake to go wide eyed again.

I'm... Back... I'm actually... I'm back to before I was... sent back? I can't believe it..! I- But now it feels so... wrong. After everything that happened... No- She didn't do that- She didn't betray me... right?

Jake thought... and looked down

"...Hailey?..."

Jake says, causing Hailey to tilt her head and look up at him

"Yeah? Whats wrong Jake?"

Jake bit his inner cheek, twiddling his thumbs.

"Uhm... Did you... and everyone in the club, er... plan to use me and make an audio of your own about me?..."

Hailey blinked and seemed to get really concerned.

"What?... Jake, The audio was so long ago... Why the heck would I ever do that to you? I love you, dolt..."

She says, slightly offended that he'd assume she'd do something so... horrid to him. Jake recoiled a bit, sighing.

"Sorry... I... Uhm... Had a nightmare, thats all."

Jake says, looking away. Hailey tilted her head before taking a breath, then turning his head to her.

"It's going to be okay Jake.. i'm not going to let you ever get hurt again..."

Hailey says, wrapping her arms around Jake's neck and pulling him down on her. she practically cuddled him in bed for a while, softly breathing against his chest as Jake hugged back a little while after. He just wanted to stay like this. Jake was lost, He didn't understand why he all of a sudden was whisked back here, but was sort of... glad? but then... what about the other... Jake felt weird. Events felt blurry. was he really fine like this? Was he... Really okay with all of that? He couldn't wrap his head around anything. his feelings felt conflicted, reality felt like it was trying to blur into one, but it wasn't mixed. Jake's grip on Hailey tightened slightly as he thought, Causing her to hum, then begin to rub his back in a comforting manner.

"Was it really that bad Jake?... Are you okay? Do you need to sleep more?"

Hailey asked, Causing Jake to stiffen a little. If he falls asleep again, will he return to... that time? or will he still wake up here. What was going to happen? the thought made him feel really cold. Jake fell onto Hailey, Hugging her tightly and sobbing into her shoulder. He had to hold back everything, trying to start again, but he was back where he belonged. Hailey was really confused but comforted Jake regardless.

"Jake? What happened? You can tell me, I'm here for you... I won't let you get hurt again..."

She says softly, her arms wrapped around his back as Jake went on to explain everything that happened to him. Hailey's eyes widened in shock as he explained everything.

"J-Jake- I- Oh my god... Are you okay? I mean... Jesus That... Sounds rough."

Jake nodded slowly, his eyes starting to rest.

"I'm fine... I... Probably deserve that anyways..."

Hailey bit her lip, then shook her head.

"Like hell you do. Jake, You were caught at a moment or weakness... We can't hold that against you, it most certainly doesn't justify why we'd ever go behind your back like that..."

Hailey explains, Jake just... simmering down and laying his head on her lap, looking up at her.*

"I dunno...Uhm... Anyways, How long was I out again-?"