Chapter 10: Singers Request

After the incident, Milo had been crying into his mothers, Bethanys, and Shanon's arms, It got to the point where he had lost sense of his surroundings, he had been holding his mother at first, wanting to scream out apologies. But then he'd be hugging his friend, and then her mom picked him up to help him into her car to take the two of them to the hospital while Shanons husband, Michael, had taken Bethy back inside. Bethany did as her mother asked, informing the Music Club of Todays events, though vaguely because even she didn't know what happened.

"Guyss, I think Jakey is hurt...! Mommy told me to tell you all, I don't know what happened but miwo and his mom were crying alot.. Nobody is telling me what fully happened"

The club had mixed reactions. Luke immediately texted the group, informing them about his plan. He went over to Hailey and Zanders house, Looking after Bethany so Michael could go with his Family. The rest of them have to go make sure Jake is okay.

An hour had passed, All that was heard from the hospital was the sobbing of a grieving Hailey. Zander was holding back his own tears, trying to stay strong for Hailey's sake. He was trying to reassure her that he was gonna be okay, That this would all turn out okay.

Hailey had a horrid and rough time accepting his words of comfort. She kept looking at Jake, wrapped up in bandages with blood staining his sheets which has dried up a while ago. The horrid sight made her sick, and she hated that this had happened to him. She swore she'd make whoever did this pay. Little did she know, They were closer than she thought.

Outside his room, Jake's mother had been sitting on the bench. She finally stopped crying after what felt like days. In reality, it was only three hours. Milo was trying to get inside, but the doctors wouldn't let him. mostly because Zander and Hailey were there. Milly and Sean were waiting outside too, as were Shannon and Michael. The doctor left the room, and turned to them.

"He is stable, For now. Luckily it seems the car avoided his vitals when he jumped, however the head damage is because he had crashed onto the cement at a very fast speed. I assume his wilderness instinct kicked in and his body moved faster than he anticipated. I'll need to keep an eye on his head for a few more hours, if not days, to ensure the wound doesn't damage his brain, along with making sure it doesn't open up again. He hasn't woken up yet either."

Jake's mom bit down on her tongue, she wanted to cry more, but she really couldn't. Her child is hurt because of her, and she couldn't even do anything to help.

Milo looked at the doctor

"When can we see him..."

"Those two inside-"

"Can't you just ask them to leave?!"

Milo raised his voice, Causing the parents to flinch

"It's my fault he's in this situation so just let me see my brother.!!!"

Tears were struck in his eyes, but his mother pulled him in and hugged him tightly.

".."

The doctor stood still, and sighed. He walked back into the room.

Hailey had been sit by Jakes side, Holding his hand firmly, She didn't want to ever let go. She didn't want to part ways with him. Zander was just giving her emotional comfort, or well, trying to.

The doctor walks in, eyeing the two.

"Hello, Pardon my intrusion. You two have been here ever since he got here, and his family would really like to see him. Do you think it would be-"

"I'm not... leaving him..."

Hailey muttered, cutting him off. Zander felt a chill from how cold Hailey's tone was. But he just, stood back.