Finale Part 2: Nightmare?

It's the night before the competition and Jake is completely and totally exhausted. He let out a heavy, tired sigh before flopping onto his bed and closing his eyes.

"...Rehearsals were so draining todayyyy..."

He says to no one at all. He then closed his eyes, positioning himself to be comfortable before falling into slumber.

Jake found himself waking up in a dimly lit room, He could see tables with party hats on them, there were dozens of these tables in front of him in this large room. It almost resembled a resturant. Jake looked around himself, and beside him were two Machines, Robots even. They looked like animals. He was shocked but when he turned away and back, they began to look at him.

"Freddy?"

Called out one of them, the bunny. He looked over towards the bunny, confused.

"Freddy?"

Jake repeats, then looked at his hands... but they weren't his. Startled, He backed up, and into the Chicken, who groans, pushing him off.

"Hey, Watch it."

The chicken said. The bunny grew confused.

"Whats wrong with you?"

And before replying, Jake got off the stage, and tried to run, only to realize he couldn't, he was just walking quick. He made his way through a corridor, and saw light at the end of it. He went for it, and inside was...

CLANG.

Jake shot up, Breathing heavily. He scrambled off his bed and then looked around, he was back in his room. He looked at his hands, and... He saw those hands again.. before blinking and they were back to normal. Was he losing it or something? He breathes heavily and scrambled his room, trying to find his phone. Jake eventually found it and texted Hailey quickly.

'Hailey? Hailey!'

Jake types, But she hadn't replied. He looked at the time... and it was like 4 am. He sighed and facepalmed. He laid back down, and he looked down at his phone.

"What was I gonna tell her anyways?... It was just a nightmare..."

Jake slowly slipped into his dreams again...

Jake would wake up in... a room. It wasn't his bedroom... but for some reason it felt familiar to him. He sat up, the covers falling off his chest and landing on his lap. He took in a deep breath and looked around the room. There was a mirror on the dresser in front of the bed. upon looking closer... he saw a lump in the covers next to him. He turned his head and saw... blueish teal... hair. His eyes widened as he now began to feel the warmth of somebody... hugging him?

His eyes narrow downwards to see that it was in fact... Hailey next to him, sleeping soundly. His eyes widen, going small while also softening.

Hailey...?

Jake thought to himself. he put a gentle hand on her cheek, brushing the hair off of her face. His face lit up in red as he smiled lightly.

This reminds me... of...

his smile faded, his eyes dulling out a bit.

"...Jake?..."

Spoke a tired, and rough voice. Her eyes opening slowly.

"Oh.. Jake.. You finally woke up... You scared me there..."

She says, Causing Jake to grow confused. His eyes reflect his confusion which caused Hailey to pick up on it and reply.

"We're still at mine... You passed out after I came back from the bathroom, You... had a bit of a panic attack. Are you sure you should be on your feet already?"

She says, her voice being laced with concern for his well being. Her soft black eyes locking with his hazelnut brown ones. Jake got even more confused.

"Wh-What?"

Jake said... then looked at her, then around the room again.This was... Hailey's room. Why was It so cold? Jake looked at the window, and... saw snow.

His eyes widened further.