Chapter 35

Eight months later

Eight months later

"Oh Dante hit it right there" I moaned as he thrust into me from behind.

"Right here..fuck..you feel so good around me" he pounds into me.

"Oh fuck,oh fuck,oh fuck,I am cumming"I cry out feeling my orgasm near.

"Cum for me baby. Give me all your juices"he groans going even faster.

My vision begins to blur and my shakes as the feeling of ecstasy washes over me.

I release all juices and he continues to pound in me chasing after his orgasm.

I begin to whimper after coming down from my high,as I am sensitive down there.

He cums into me feeling me with his warm seed.

Guess I have to buy another plan B.

He slowly pulls out of me as I collapsed on the bed and he falls next to me.

"That was amazing" I smile breathlessly,I am so exhausted.

"So amazing" he whispers and kisses my lips.

Dante has become more affectionate since we started doing this thing and I don't understand him.

I bet you all are wondering what brought us here.

Well let me recap everything for you.

Recap

Two weeks after I recorded the song it was released to the world and I was so surprised when it became a hit.

It started even making the headlines and people already begun to know who my mom was.

But it also helped promote business and the record label.

I released another song a month later and I started getting more reviews and downloaders. Even some big musicians wanted to feature in my song.

Felix and I were happy together because our lives had never been better.

My dad was proud of me, so was daughter. It also helped the scales at Marielle Corp since people love my wardrobe in my music video.

After my second hit,Dante was furious as to why I wrote a song about him.

I tried to deny it but it was useless point to prove.

He stopped speaking to me for weeks.

It was a good idea because it helped me focus on my relationship with Felix.

He was the one for me and I needed to focus on him and my daughter.

Speaking of her, she was gravely affected by it because she missed her father.

But everything had it own advantage because it also helped her bond with Felix.