Chapter 33

Blaire dress up ^^

Blaire dress up ^^

"What was all that about?" Felix asks as soon as Dante closes the door.

"Nothing"I simply say.

"Are you sure? Because you said he has never come Ireal personally before"he says looking at me sceptically.

"I was just as surprised as you are right now when I saw him."I explained to him.

He lets out a sigh and walks closer to me,he circles his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pecks me on my lips and smiles.

"I trust you so much,so no doubt"he whispers and I smile.

"Thank you for trusting me. I appreciate it"I whisper back and kiss him,this time deeply.

It was like I trying to convince him not to think otherwise but in reality I was rather convincing myself.

We broke the kiss after a few seconds to breathe.

"Shall we go now. Our flight will leave very soon" he asks and I nod.

I went upstairs for my purse and documents and he helped with suitcases.

"Let's make this girl a star"he smiles and I laugh.

I hope I get the contract.

.

We arrived in LA at 6:56 pm and drove to our hotel . It was a very big and popular luxury hotel, alot of celebrities have been staying here so it was highly recommended.

I read their service was great and there was enough privacy.

We drove to the hotel and by the time we got there it was almost 8 pm.

I was so tired that I could fall asleep in the elevator.

All I wanted to do was sleep but I guess Felix had other plans.

He started kissing me as soon we entered the room.

"We need to try the bed don't you think"he whispers against my lips and I nod too aroused to speak.

He carried me to the bedroom and as usual made love to me.

.

I woke very late today due to yesterday's activities with Felix. I almost missed my appointment but Felix came to save the day and right now I am sitting with the owner of the record label.

"My, Felix said you were beautiful but I didn't know you were this beautiful. Dante must have lost a big thing giving you up" he says and I looked at him confused.