Chapter 28

Two Years Later

Two Years Later

Bliss.

Bliss is what I call the past two years. Everything in my life and marriage has been a total bliss.

No pain, no tears what so ever.

Well except for the fact that Isabella's mom tried to attack me.

But that has been dealt with by Dante ofcourse.

We got a restraining order against her and forbid her from seeing Ireal. Only her husband could.

Ireal. My little angel,my peace,my own heart.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

She is sweet and kind and bubbly ,also adorable.

When she begun to walk,she would go anywhere her tiny legs would take her.

I had to keep an eye on her 24/7.

She is an angel but when she meets Azrael,she is a whole new person.

Let me tell you, those two duo will conquer their mates in high school.

One time I took her to Marielle for a board meeting and we left them in charge with  the secretary.

They managed to escape and flood the entire top floor from the bathroom.

We had to close the company for a week,since then we vowed never to leave them alone again.

Chanel is always proud when they do something mischievous.

Speaking about her,she is pregnant with her second baby and they are having a boy.

She is already in her second trimester.

Sometimes I wish I can have my own kid with Dante.

Speaking of him,he has been nothing but sweet to us. Being the perfect husband and father to Ireal and I.

He takes us on vacations, Saturday picnic and we even went to Disney land together.

He even took us public,with the media and everything. Nobody knows Ireal isn't my biological daughter,they think I kept my pregnancy a secret for privacy.

Well everything was okay until we entered this year. The year I have been dreading of since I found out I was falling in love with Dante.

This is the year our contract ends, we only have two months left.

I have been dreading and I know Dante has been too because he has been distant with me lately.

I think he is avoiding the topic but we have to speak about it one way or the other.

I really want us to stay married and I hope he does too. We can take terminate the contract and have a real marriage.

The connection between us is strong,I know within me that I love him but I am waiting for him to give me a sign that he also feels the same way.