Chapter 22

Five  Months Later

Five  Months Later

"You think she is going to like it" Chanel asked in frustration.

"Girl, she is only six months,she wouldn't care about the dress you buy her" I tell her as we look through the dresses online.

"Yet her favorite book is sad endings stories and her favorite toy is Gianni's gun" she groans in frustration.

I burst out laughing at her frustration. Luciano and Gianni's behavior had rubbed off my little princess.

Things for these five months have not been easy but I wouldn't take it any other way.

Life at home was great, Isabella and I get along very well. We are practically sister now.

I have been managing Marielle alone since Chanel is not back yet and sometimes Dante helps me. Sales have going up.

Speaking of Dante,we still have sex, we have sex each time we are alone. We would use the excuse of 'working' to fuck or have quickies and I loved.

I still feel guilty because Isabella has been so good to me. I promised myself after she haves her baby safe and sound,I'll stop everything going between us.

"Hey what are you thinking about? I have been calling you for an hour now" Chanel dramatically says and I chuckle

"Nothing,just thinking about Dante and I's relationship" I mutter.

"Oh someone is in love" Chanel teases.

"In love that is too extreme" I tell her.

"So you don't deny the fact that you like him" she says again.

"Well..yeah. He isn't the best person to like but I do. I think I finally see what Isabella sees in him. I mean he is gentle and kind to me" I tell her softly.

"Well,I wish I could tell you what to do. But you know I'm shit at giving relationship advice,all I'll say is that follow your and make sure you don't get hurt" she softly says.

"Yeah" I say lost my thoughts but Brandon immediately interrupts me with his whining.

"Babe!! She did it again. She barfed  all over my white dress" he whines

I turned to see him standing at the end of the staircase holding a laughing Azrael.

"Sometimes I think naming her after my grandpa was a mistake " she groans.

"I am coming my love" she says sweetly to Brandon and stands up.

She walks over to them and takes Azrael from him and she was so excited to see her mom.

"Sometimes I think she like you more than me" Brandon whines again.

"Ofcourse she does. I am her mama. Isn't that right my pretty queen" Chanel coos at her and she starts giggling throwing up her hands.