Chapter 31

A month later

A month later

"Mama, can I please have the water" Ireal asks pointing to my glass of white wine.

"No baby,this is water for grown ups,you drink the one in your bottle" I tell her and pouts but drinks it anyway.

We are having lunch outside today,a mother and daughter day out.

We've been to the park, movie theater to watch frozen and after here we will be going to the amusement park.

Azrael couldn't join us since she spending her vacation with her grandparents in Italy.

Hunter is so in Pennsylvania visiting an aunt.

So basically my daughter is lonely,I really should have joined mom and dad and my brothers on their vacation to Greece.

But with Chanel almost due,I have to manage Marielle Corp alone.

"I miss Hunter and Azrael" she pouts sadly

"I know you do baby. That is why I brought you here to cheer you up " I let out a sigh.

"You tried but it is not working. Can we go home please " she also sighs

"Okay sweetheart " I tell and call the waitress for my check.

"Can I see daddy today?" She asks

"Ireal you know your dad is in Canada for business " I tell her and she sighs almost in tears.

Oh my poor baby wants to travel,I should have let her join my parents. She loves my brothers and they are also smitten by her.

I paid the waitress and even tipped her,I was putting my phone back into my purse when someone tapped my shoulders.

I turned around immediately to see Felix smiling at me.

"Felix,hi" I cleared my throat.

"Blaire,it is lovely seeing you again" he says giving me that flirty smile again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked because he doesn't look like someone to dine here.

"I own this place"he says and my mouth dropped opened

"You own this place. I didn't think.."I was short of words

"Think I could own a place like this"he smiles

"No..that is not what I said"

"It is fine Blaire, I am not offended. But what are you doing here. I don't imagine a person like you eating at a small fast food joint"he smiles putting his hands on his pocket.

"I'm not a restaurant type of girl. My daughter needed to feel like a normal child,she needs to mingle and eat grazie foods"I smile.

"Okay then,I count on  you to be a regular customer " he smiles