Chapter 27

I woke up and winced when I tried to sit up on the bed

The memories of yesterday came back rushing to me and I couldn't help but blush.

As Dante promised, yesterday we had the entire day to ourselves. We let all the worker off and had the entire house.

We had sex on almost every surface of this house, only took a break to eat and drink water and then we are back at it again.

We finally stopped at dawn and talked for a while.

We have decided to give this relationship a second chance because of Ireal. She needs a stable home.

I really liked Dante and I wanted him to feel the same way about me. I want a future with him and Ireal and our other kids. I only hope this doesn't back fire in my face.

I sat up with a smile on my face as I turn to see Dante sleeping peacefully beside me.

He looks like a baby,so cute. Although Ireal is a replica of Isabella there is some resemblance between she and Dante that doesn't go unnoticed.

I carefully got out of the bed,I am going to make breakfast for ourselves.

I took his shirt from the floor and put on,it looks like a dress on me.

I am not a short girl,I am 5'8 but Dante is 6'4 so I look like a dwarf beside him.

I tiptoed out of the room careful not to wake him up.

I went downstairs to kitchen and saw the maids working.

I politely asked to leave and they obeyed with a bow. I only asked Dixie to stay and help me with the dishes.

I decided to make a simple English breakfast.

Some fried eggs, sausages with toasted bread and hot tea.

I was in the middle of slicing the side fruit (strawberries and green grapes) when a hand wrapped around my waist.

The familiar scent of mint and wood with a touch of vanilla filled my nostrils and I smile.

"Good morning babe" he huskily whispers in my ear and I immediately feel tingly in between my thighs.

"Morning. I made breakfast" I whisper back as I turned to face him.

"I can see that. You look so hot and ravishing in my shirt" he whispers again and dip his head down to kiss me.

I immediately respond and kiss him back,we both battle for dominance but like usual his won.

After a few seconds we broke apartment and I let a sigh of contentment.

"You are going to work" I say like a whine.

"Yeah. I have a meeting with the board and stakeholders. We are opening a new office at Australia and we need to talk about ways of obtaining the deal with their government" he says and I nod.

"Oh okay " I say solemnly

"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it and we'll continue from were we left off yesterday " he smirks and I blush really hard.

He takes a bit of the toast and sips some tea before finishing the egg and sausage.

"Alright,I'll see you soon" he whispers and kisses my lips once more.This time just a simple kiss,I waved him good bye as he left through the front door.

Well I might as well eat breakfast and go pick my baby up.

.

"So take it all,the city is yours,

It's worth fighting for ,

It's all mine " I sing in my car as I drive to pick up Ireal from the DeMontez estate.

'The city is yours' by Jamie Foxx is one of was favorite music back then.

I really liked the Anne movie and I learnt every song the movie.

The weather is changing really fast and I need to pick her up before it starts to rain or else I'll be stuck in their home.

After driving for almost two hours I arrived at their gate.

The security guard let me in after I told him who I was.

I parked the car and walked towards the door which was opened for me by security guard.

Immediately I stepped in I gasped, this place is an Isabella shrine.

I have never been here before,this is my first time.

There are pictures of Isabella every where. When I say every where I mean every where.

From baby pics to teenage pics then adult pics including the recent wedding pictures.

I slowly walked in taking in the surrounding but was immediately stopped by the giggles of my baby.

It looks like it was coming from the back,I followed the giggles and walked to the back door.

I opened it to reveal a very beautiful rose garden with baby swings and other play things.

I immediately spot my little angel in the swing giggling her head off.

Immediately she saw me begun to do the grabby hand, which means he wants me to carry her.

"Mama,mama,mama,mama" she chants excitedly bouncing up and down.

I was immediately by her side picking her up from the swing .

"Oh my little angel. Mama missed you so much. How are you my little princess. Were you good to grandma and grandpa " I coo her tickling her tummy and she laughs her head off.

When she finally relaxes,she rested her head on my shoulder, sniffing me a little like she always does when she wants to sleep.

I turn to face Mrs. DeMontez who was sending diggers my way.

"Good afternoon ma'am"I politely say.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" She asks and I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about ma'am?" I also asked.

"You are taking the only thing my daughter left away. You are taking my daughter's memory away. You shouldn't be the one she called mom. It should have been my daughter" she yells and I stepped back a little.

"Ma'am, Ireal is young,when she is older she'll know Isabella is her mom. I promised Isabella never to let her memory fade from her daughter and intend to keep that promise "I tell her.

"Leave! Leave my house! You killed my daughter to take over place. But remember Dante will never love you. You are nothing but a worthless little girl with hopeless love" she hisses.

I gulped as my insecurities come to live.

"Please refrain from speaking to me that way. Have a good day " I simply say and walk back to my car.

I know what she said is the truth.

Dante might never love me.