Chapter 25

One Year Later

One Year Later

Twelve months,forty-eight weeks and three hundred and sixty-three days since we lost Isabella and Ireal was born.

Tomorrow is her death anniversary and Ireal's birthday.

Well technically it is her birthday but I had it moved to the next day after Isabella died. I didn't want her to feel sad on her birthday. She needed the whole day for herself.

I have been preparing her first birthday since like forever and it finally here.

I can't believe she is almost 1,very soon she'll be a teenager and we'll leaving off to college.

She is such a sweet baby with bad temper and we all know where she gets it from.

Speaking of someone we don't name of,his whoring ways has been less this month.

He seems more calmer now,but still drowns himself in alcohol.

He doesn't ask of his child,not once has he tried to carry her.

One time he came back from work and met us sitting on floor of the living playing.

Immediately she saw him ,she started clapping her chubby hands and raised them as signed she wants to be carried.

Dante only stared at her with a blank face before walk upstairs to his room.

Ireal cried so much,I had to take her out of the house to meet her best friend Azrael.

When I returned I gave him a piece of my mind but he never batted an eye.

From that day,I made sure we avoided him at all cost.

We usually spend most of days at Marielle where she has a play date with Azrael.

They are best friends and they are mischievous.

Her birthday would be much like Azreal's party,but hers would more of flowers opposite to Azrael's dark theme.

There will be  flowers everywhere since she loves them.

She has  begun taking baby steps,not fully walk but baby steps.

She can only utter few words,like

'up,water,mango,eat and mama'.

Yes! I said it,she called me mama and I cried so much that day. I am so glad Dixie caught it on camera.

Anytime she says mama,I tear up because it shouldn't be me,it should have been Isabella.

But I am here,I am her mama and I love her because she is my daughter.

Right now she is asleep so I am sneaking out to eat something,it is almost 7pm and I haven't had dinner because she doesn't want me to leave her side for a second.