Chapter 15

You think I would be more bother by that fact that I had slept with Dante

Nope!Not even one bit! It happens all the time,like in those Wattpad romance books.

That day I only asked Dixie to get me a plan B. I can't whined up pregnant although it was part of the contract.

I am actually bothered by what Dante said about my mother.

It had been bothering me for the past week.

So today I'm doing my own research  and I don't want to be bothered but since I cannot leave the house although I'm fully healed,I called Chanel for help and she gladly accepted to help me.

I locked my bed room door and set my laptop top ready for my operation.

I open Google and went and searched for my mom's name Hayley Turner Anderson.

I searched her name with my dad's surname name because before she married  him, people never knew her,she was unpopular. She is what we call a Nepo Wife,my dad practically made her famous.

Alot of things appeared, about her,me and my dad.

I scroll through the pages looking for something and it caught my eye. The headline of  that year. Two years prior to her death.

I think my eyes and brains were battling now because I was stuck,shocked and scared of what was written.

CAUGHT YET WITH ANOTHER MAN AGAIN. WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE MARCUS  ANDERSON, HAYLEY ANDERSON CAUGHT LEAVING HOTEL WITH A YOUNGER MAN.

No! This can't be true!it is all a lie! They are just trying to tarnish her image because she was successful in her career.

I scroll for more headlines and it gets more terrible.

HAYLEY ANDERSON CAUGHT KISSING PASSIONATELY WITH HER MUSIC PARTNER LEWIS MENDES

HAYLEY ANDERSON CAUGHT LEAVING HOTEL WITH HUSBAND'S RIVAL

WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE MARCUS ANDERSON CAUGHT LEAVING HOTEL WITH TWO MEN. HUSBAND'S BROTHER AND BEST FRIEND.

I nearly collapsed after reading the last headline. It couldn't be true,my mom couldn't hurt my dad that way. She loved him and he loved her,they loved each other.

Will it ever stop with Hayley Anderson. Young beautiful musician caught leaving the hotel this time around with two men. Here is the twist, the men turned out to be Marcel Anderson her brother-in-law,her husband's younger brother and Julian Mount her husband's best friend and business associate.

When you think things couldn't get messy! It get more messier. Turns out those men have been together for more than 7 years. So the question is are they tired of being gay or Hayley is just a Whore?!.

We don't know why Marcus Anderson hasn't divorced her sorry ass yet. Cheating for 5 years is a whole lot. Maybe he must be thinking of his daughter little Blaire Anderson,the heiress,that is why he is keeping quiet.

I couldn't believe it,my eyes must playing tricks on me.

My phone immediately rings and I  picked it up without checking the caller id because I already knew who it was.

"Chanel did you find anything? Please tell me what I am seeing is lie and they are just jealous of my mum" I sob.

"I am sorry Blaire,it is all true. Your mom has been cheating on your dad since they got married. I actually asked my dad's right hand to also do a little digging on your mom's past and it doesn't looked good. You know since my dad is the capo,this information was not hard to find because of the resource." She says and I sob harder.

"What... did.. you find"I stutter.

"I can only say a few,I think you should ask your dad about the rest. Turns out,she had a child before and after you" she says.

"What..what does that mean" I stutter again

" Meaning you have an older and younger half sister and brother. Look just ask your dad for more explanation"she tells.

"What...ho..how..why..Chanel can you please come for me..I need to see my father"I cry.

"Okay sweety, I'll be there in 45 minutes " she says and hung up.

I finally broke down.
                                             .

"Are you okay ?" Chanel asks as we drove past the gates of my dad's estate.

Memories immediately comes rushing back to the times I spent with my mom.

Having tea parties, playing hide and seek, have picnics. I missed those times.

But I guess they were all lies. Utterly Lies.

"I'll be fine. I just need to see my dad."I tell her and without waiting I got out of the car and rushed towards the stairs without waiting for Chanel.

I was greeted by sight of my brothers and dad watching a movie and having quality family time together.

They immediately rushed towards me and engulfs me into a hug.

"Blaire. It is so good to see you. I miss you so much" they said in unison.

"I missed you guy so much. Hope you are fine"I asked them with a slight smile.

"We are fine" they said in unison again. Sometimes they act like that are twins.

"Blaire? Baby what are you doing here? You are not fully healed and are you even allowed out of the house? Where your husband and who drove you here?" Mum asks worriedly.

"Hey Mr.&Mrs. Anderson" Chanel greets while closing the door behind her.

"Oh Chanel. Hope you are fine and the baby as well" mum says

"We are good"

"Blaire what is wrong" dad finally speaks.

"Why didn't you tell me huh! Why didn't you tell me Hayley was a good for nothing Whore" I yell and their eyes widen.

"Boys,go upstairs I'll be with you shortly" mum says

"No this involves you too,so you are not going nowhere" I hiss at her.

"I'll go with them" with that said Chanel follows them upstairs and I turn to face dad.

"Care to explain why you stayed with her and tell me everything!" I yell again with full blown tears.

"Calm down Blaire. Let's sit I'll you everything " dad says and gestures for me to sit down.

 Let's sit I'll you everything " dad says and gestures for me to sit down