Chapter 18

Well today is the day

Well today is the day. My husband's wedding with his lover,if that makes sense.

As much as I didn't want to be part of this charade,I had to be. Which is why I am here helping what should be my rival get dressed in her wedding gown.

"You look so beautiful my baby. The prettiest girl ever" Isabella's mom gushes over her as she fixed her veil for her.

She does look amazing,this would have been my ideal wedding gown if I was getting married to someone I actually love.

She is  indeed a model with, I know Dante personally asked her dress to customized. It was by coco bride,very beautiful and iconic.

Speaking of Dante,he had been in a great mood this entire week. Smiling often but not to me tho,he has been more polite with the workers, especially with Dixie.

I just realized I had been missing their names all this while. They were actually twins, the first one who helped me was the youngest, Daniella and she been given a scholarship to study Psychology in Yale University,so she is gone.

"Are you girls ready, it is about to start" Isabella's dad appeared by door to inform us.

"Okay dad we'll be out in a minute" Isabella says excitedly.

This is what marriage is about. Happiness not a contract.

                                             .
The wedding was a very small one,with only family members and a few friends. By a few I mean her maid of honor and another girl were the only friends there.

She was so happy,so was Dante,I guess love indeed makes you smile.

Soon the ceremony was over and everyone was ready to leave. Dante and Isabella have already hoped on his private jet to Greece.

I guess she got to enjoy two honeymoon .

                                            .

One month later

If someone had told me some months that I would be sitting here with the girl who almost caused me life,I would have laughed at the person's face.

But here I am, sitting in a car with Isabella discussing about the new fashion trend and how it would help my company.

Yes. I said it,Chanel and I have officially bought our own company, everything is fully furnished and we have hired new workers in addition to the old one.

We even changed the name from Blainel to Marielle. It is the name of a dog we used to have during our college days.

"So I think it would be better,if you add models to company,like when new designs are made,you would have a runway show or something " she says and I nod.