Chapter 11

"what is wrong with you Dante! You nearly killed her! You

"what is wrong with you Dante! You nearly killed her! You....you..  want to go to prison!"Isabella is yelling and I don't like it at all.

I want to stab her but I can't because I love her. The only woman I have feelings for.

"It isn't my fault,she had it coming. Who is she to touch you.Huh... I'm going to teach her not to mess with you" I say in anger.

"I know Dante but you really would have killed her and I don't want you going to prison" she whines.

"She deserved it. You know I love you and I'll do anything for you " I smile and pull her from the chair to my chest.

"I know and I love you too. That is why we should go to the hospital before her parents arrive" she says and I nod.

We can't be suspicious,if her parents find out I did this to their daughter,they would have me imprisoned and I do not want that.

It was hard enough convincing the paramedics that I wasn't home and we were robbed. Isabella also testified and her bruised body made it more believable.

My helps know  best not to go behind my back, especially Dixie who has taken a liking to Blaire.

We arrived at the hospital a bit late and thank God nobody had arrived yet.

As soon as we entered the E.R ,I needed to pretend to be the loving,heart broken husband.

"Please my wife has been brought here some minutes ago. Please where is she?" I say in desperation.

"What is her name please?" the nurse asks

"Blaire Angelis. She was brought here with my help Dixie,dark skin,curly hair" I explained.

"Oh yh, don't worry sir your wife is fine. She's now at the  health care unit. Take a turn to your left down the hall. Room 345" she tells me and leaves.

I smirk at Isabella,who laughs with me.

"How did I do?" I asked with a smile

"A perfect 10/10 baby " she says back but before I could bring her in for a kiss,Blaire's parents as well as mine and her friends arrived.

"Where is my daughter?"her mom asks worriedly,her eyes are red. It looks as if  she was crying.

"What did you say happened again?" my dad asks.

" I came back home from a meeting to see her lying in her room in a pool of blood. I immediately called the ambulance. Isabella was also bruised and my maids said we were robbed. Don't worry, my security teams are on it and the person will be brought to Justice" I say with certainty but I was lying.

"But everything is fine Mrs. Anderson,Blaire is fine now. She has been move to health care unit,room 345, I was on my there now" I tell them with equal sadness.

"I'll take you" her male friend, Brandon says.

He takes Mrs. Anderson by the shoulder and they left,my dad and her dad,along with my mom,who is staring at me in suspicion.

I gave her smile and she glared at me.  Isabella excused her self to God knows where .

I turn to see her best friend slash business partner glaring at me.

"You might have fooled her parents and the cops or the medics to believe your story. You don't fool me Dante, I don't believe you,I know you did this to her and I'll make her parents find out and you'll be imprisoned for attempted murder" she spits.

She is lucky she was pregnant,or else her face would have met with my fist.

" Look , Chanel or whatever your name is. You don't know me and you don't have any prove that I did this to her,which I didn't. But you don't want to get on my bad side because it will be really nasty " I hiss in an intimidating manner but damn she was hardcore.

"You don't scare me Dante, I was raised in the mafia. My dad is a mob boss and I know scummers like you. I might not have prove now,but I'll make sure you are brought to Justice. Watch your back" she hisses and walks away bumping into my hand.

If she is going to be a problem for me I need to deal with her. But how? I know her father Enrique Infantino,the very powerful Italian business tycoon and mob boss.

Nobody touches the princess and the queen. His wife Danielle Infantino was an assassin,so I guess she has some skills as their daughter.

What I don't get is why she isn't the next in line,since she is the only child. Maybe the rumours are true about their sons. Nobody has seen them but people say they are just like their father.

I decided to make sure she stays out of my business as long as I'm married to her stupid best friend.

I sigh and followed them to the room 345.

I knock a before entering,i softly closed the door behind me and turned to face the family.

As soon Blaire makes eye contact with me she begins to yell.

"No,no,no, please,no,let him go away" she yells trying to get away from me.

"Blaire,baby,it is me. Dante your husband" I say in soft heart broken voice. Wow...I should really think of a career change.

"No!no!no!you are a monster! monster!no!no,no,no, mummy let him leave" she cries hugging Brandon tightly and buring her face into his dress shirt.

"Baby what are you talking about, that is Dante your husband " her mom tries to reason but she was not having it.

I wish I could just glue her mouth shut. Stupid girl, stupid humans. She really wants me to go to jail.

" No..he tried to kill me. Please take him away from me"she cries harder and everyone looks at me.

"I don't know what she is talking about. Blaire honey...it is me ,Dante. Maybe the head injury caused something to happen to her brain" I tell them.

"Look Dante if she wants you out,then leave. We'll talk to her" Brandon says and I glare at him and Blaire before storm out angrily.

"Dipshits" I mutter before taking a seat outside the room.