||EPISODE 5||

So guys here is the next update, hope you guys will like it😊

At Ranbir's side:
Ranbir was sitting on his laptop and he was doing his works well. He was recording the wedding so he can make a video out of it.

Each time when Prachi's photo popped on the screen, a smile came on his face. 
Aryan caught him smiling and was observing him closely. He encircled his arms around Ranbir's shoulder and he saw that he got caught and immediately closed the laptop and sat there silently thinking what to say to him.
Aryan: "I approve your choice😊"
Ranbir: "What? It's nothing like that"

Aryan: "Accept it Ranbir that you're attracted to her"
Ranbir, sternly: "I said na... there is nothing like that"
Aryan: "No there is something that is pulling you towards her... it is that you're just scared to admit it... you have to let go of your past, Ranbir...
You just not stick to the past, you have to let it go so that you can move on.
We need to keep moving forward in life and see our life will be so perfect and beautiful"

Ranbir looked on as he thought what all Aryan and sat there silently looking on sternly.
Ranbir: "I will think about it... anyways I have some work"
To which Ranbir was about to go but was interrupted by Aryan: "Think of this as a fresh start... but I must say this that Prachi is cute and beautiful"
To which Ranbir smiled and blushed slightly and left from there while Aryan looked on chuckled at his friend's cute antics.

After working for an hour, Ranbir was satisfied with his work on the pictures.
He then went towards his drawer to find some pen drives and he took one and inserted all the wedding pictures into that pen drive and then put it in the small box with the groom and bride's name was written on the box looking more elegant and beautiful.

Ranbir then came to the hall only to see Aryan working on the video: "Are you done with the video?"
Aryan: "No bro... will be done in a few minutes"
Ranbir: "Ok after you're done with the video, insert that video to the pen drive, ok?"
Aryan: "Ok fine"
To which Ranbir nodded and kept the pen drive next to Aryan and took his phone and e-mail Prachi all her pictures.

He then sat back and stretched his arms went to the kitchen to prepare something for lunch.

At Prachi's side:
Prachi came to her family who was sitting on the hall chitchatting with each other.
Her family consists of her parents, her elder brother Karan, her sister-in-law Preeta and their 4-year old daughter Pihu.

Her little niece was ran towards Prachi and sat on her laps and Prachi just kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.
Vikram: "Prachi, how did Rohan and Rhea's wedding go?"
Prachi: "Amazing... it was nice😊"
Even her family was invited too but their couldn't attend the wedding as Karan and Preeta had gone for some official work outside and they had to look after Pihu who had a holiday that day.

Karan: "Thankfully everything went well and Rhea used to be my junior back in college and I couldn't go for her wedding"
Prachi: "It's ok bhaiyya... no worries😊"
To which Karan smiled at that.

Pallavi: "Karan... you and Preeta will be staying here for some days, right?"
Preeta: "Yes mummy😊"
To which Karan smiled at that as he knew her parents will never help Preeta.

Preeta: "Mummy, as you all know Pihu's birthday is coming... so I was thinking can we arrange a birthday party for her?"
To which Pihu had a wide smile on her face.
Prachi: "Hey look, here one person already started smiling"
To which all smiled at Pihu's cuteness.

Prachi: "In that case we can keep a birthday photoshoot too..."
Karan: "But why? It will be too expensive right? No need of all that"
To which all looked on.

Prachi: "Bhabhi, it will look good, even Pihu will also be very happy by that"
Pallavi: "But what's the need of it, Prachi?"
Preeta: "Mummy, I find this interesting... I agree with Prachi"
Vikram: "I guess it's ok... let's do this if she wants Pihu's photoshoot to be done"
Prachi smiled as her father always sided with her.
Karan: "Ok fine, but who will do this?"
That time Prachi got the message from Ranbir and she thought of Ranbir and immediately spoke about him.

Prachi: "Bhai, there is one person who I know... but he does only wedding photography... I don't know about the photoshoot"
Preeta, excitedly: "Ask him, Prachi..."
Prachi: "Ok bhabhi, but what will I get in return? Haaa haaa😁"
Preeta: "Whatever you asked, my sister😊"
To which Prachi side-hugged her bhabhi and Preeta knew she would use this to her advantage.
She then quickly typed the mail to Ranbir.

He was having his lunch when at that time he got Prachi's message.

Prachi: "Hey, thanks for the pictures, they were so beautiful and now the artistic touches you put made the pictures ire exceptional and so nice😊"
Ranbir, smiled seeing that: "Thanks Prachi😊"

Prachi: "Do you only do wedding photography or do you venture in photo shoots also?"
Ranbir, thought and replied: "Photoshoot? I haven't done it before but I will surely try..."

Prachi: "Oh really thank you, by when are you free?"
Ranbir: "I will check if I have a availability this week"

Prachi: "It's a photoshoot of my little niece for her birthday"
Ranbir got surprised and he turned to Aryan: "Dude are you ready for a birthday photoshoot?"
Aryan: "What? Are you serious bro?"
Ranbir: "Yes, what do you say?"
To which Aryan looked on.

Aryan: "I think the weddings season can go off season soon... so we might have a backup as well...
So if we start venturing there... then soon we can venture everywhere... like for any other events too"

Ranbir: "So that's a yes from your side right?"
Aryan: "Yes bro... tell a yes to Prachi, we will do this"
To which Ranbir looked at him surprised.

Ranbir, surprised: "How did you know that it was Prachi?"
Aryan: "Cause that stupid smile says it all"
To which Ranbir looked away hiding that smile but it was of no use as Aryan caught him smiling and chucklingly looked away.

Aryan: "We can do the photoshoot tomorrow?"
Ranbir: "Yes ok fine"
And then Ranbir nodded and typed the details to Prachi.

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all liked it😊😊😊

Did you guys liked the update?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰