31. Daniel

I was lost in thought, trying to decide how I'd access a phone or whether anyone would be monitoring my computer activities if I was allowed to return to work soon.

I knew the computers in the office had internet access, but I also knew it would be too easy if it wasn't restricted somehow. I hoped my car was still ok, ready and waiting for the moment Emma and I could escape.

I was getting worked up again, thinking of all the potential escape plans and all the potential roadblocks. I just needed to relax. It would be easier to think clearly if I wasn't wound up so tightly.

So I decided to take a nice, long, hot shower and wash away all the stress. Then Emma and I could eat breakfast, spitball some more ideas, make sure we were on the same page. Then we'd probably have to have sex a few more times, but I couldn't beat myself up about that anymore.

She asked me to handcuff her. I put my mouth on her vagina. I came inside of her last night. We could create an actual human child together, after what I did last night. If that wasn't solid, irrefutable proof that I'd fucked a minor, then I didn't know what was.

There was no going back now.

So we'd have to have sex a few more times and then we—

And then she.

She...was.

Suddenly getting into the shower with me.

And she was kneeling in front of me.

And wow.

Um. And now my entire cock was in her mouth. Down her throat. Jesus fucking Christ it was really far down there. How was she breathing?

And holy fucking shit, but she might have been better at this than Naomi. I wasn't aware that was possible. Naomi vs Emma, it would be Emma every time. Hands down.

God damn.

"Emma...." I moaned. "What are...why are you...." I trailed off when she pulled her head back to free up her throat and then swirled her tongue over the head of my cock. She sucked the sensitive tip like a delicious fucking lollipop.

She bobbed her head up and down, alternating between deep-throating and licking the shaft and sucking the tip. Swirling her tongue around the hole.

I didn't even know what I was going to ask her just now. Or why. She clearly couldn't talk now. Her mouth was very, very, very busy.

And I wasn't even going to think about why she was so good at this. I couldn't go there right now.

Suddenly she took her head off my dick and looked up at me, blinking innocently.

"Would you like to fuck my throat, sir?" She asked me with a small smile.

Christ help me please.

"Um...If you...want to?" I sputtered, honestly in complete awe of the goddess kneeling before me.

"I want to do what you want. Anything." She whispered. And I knew she wasn't even trying to be sexy. She meant it. She just wanted to be a good little wife.

And that was somehow even more sexy.

I was down to role play, if that's what she was doing. Maybe it would make it easier to swallow down the guilt if I convinced not only Orion but myself that I was really legally married.

So yes, I did want my wife to let me fuck her throat. And I wanted to watch her gag on my cock, and then I wanted to pull her up and fuck her against the shower wall.

She said "anything." She belonged to me for the next few days. My sperm was already swimming around happily in her womb, just waiting to incriminate the hell out of me.

So why the fuck not.

"Do you want me to act like your husband for real now, love? You want me to fuck you like a husband really fucks his little wife? You don't want me to be gentle anymore?"

I did actually want to know how far she wanted to take this, but I also wanted her to know that I was game if she really wanted me to do whatever I wanted. I wouldn't be too crazy, of course. She wasn't Sienna. And I wasn't an animal.

But we could take things a little bit further, let her find out what she was really into.

And then she'd know. And she'd be able to tell the next man, of course, because we were getting out of here soon. Some other guy would touch her.

And that was ok! This was temporary, and she'd use her very talented mouth on another guy once we parted ways soon, and that was good. Uncomplicated and good.

Fine and so good.

We would be best friends. The very, very best of friends.

And I'd try to forget how amazing it felt every time my cock hit the back of her throat. How she stared up at me with those innocent, watery eyes while she happily choked on my thick cock. How she swallowed every single fucking drop of my cum without complaint. And then licked my cock clean so none of it would ever go to waste.

I'd try to forget how she smiled at me and how her voice was a little raspy when she fucking thanked me after I pummeled her throat and filled her belly up with cum.

Whoever the next guy was, there would be a very strict vetting process before I allowed him to experience this heaven. With my very best friend.

But there would be a next guy. Because she was 17, and I was 22. And we were playing a role right now.

And that was great.

We could pretend. Just for now.

It would be fun.

And then she'd do this for real some day.

With some other great guy.

And like I said. That was great.

So great.