20. Emma

I paced around the bedroom, unsure of what to do.

I'd received extensive training on how to please my husband, but Orion had never penetrated—fucked—me, and I wasn't quite sure how to initiate. In the videos he'd shown me, the girls were often with at least one man, and they just seemed to happily wait for the man (or men) to penetrate their holes.

So maybe I just needed to lay down on the bed?

Would he want me to get undressed? Or did he want to undress me himself?

Maybe I should just sit and wait for his instructions. Orion would sometimes spank me if I didn't follow his directions. Perhaps my husband would be the same.

But then sometimes Orion would spank me if I wasn't already undressed when he came to my room for my lessons. He said it was my duty to anticipate my husband's needs. It was hard to predict exactly what he wanted sometimes, and like I said, the tea made it hard to remember.

I wondered if Daniel also suffered from memory loss due to the tea. He did seem to be drinking quite a bit...but it did seem like people kept refilling his glasses rather quickly, encouraging him to swallow the tea in one large gulp.

I'd had my fair share of tea today, too, of course. This morning, Orion had given me some tea with breakfast, then he assisted me in the bath tub. He brought in a maid to help remove my body hair, under his close supervision. It was very painful and I screamed a couple of times, but Orion was not in the best mood, and he punished me afterwards with a few whips on my bottom.

After I was dressed and ready, he brought me to the Community House, where everyone was already waiting, eating, and drinking tea. My whole family was there, including all my in-laws, nieces and nephews. Orion held my hand and introduced me to Daniel, who smiled at me, but accidentally called me Sierra... Or maybe he said Sienna.

I tried to speak to him a few times during the festivities, hoping to at least become somewhat acquainted before the ceremony. But everyone kept pulling him away, frequently refilling his glass with more tea and telling him that they hoped he'd be attending the community ceremony.

After a while, Orion guided me onto the stage, then gave a beautiful speech. He praised The Good Spirit, reminding us all that this marriage would be blessed because it was what The Great Spirit commanded. Then he complimented me on my outstanding progress during my training, admitted that he was going to miss me—which made Abigail scowl—and proclaimed to the crowd that I'd be made a woman today.

Daniel was brought up to me on stage, already looking like he'd had perhaps been given too much tea. He was swaying quite a bit, but he was still smiling happily. There was a familiar bulge pressing against his pants, which I knew from my training with Orion was an "erection" from his "hard cock". It meant he was aroused and ready to penetrate me, which Orion had told me several times was a wonderful compliment.

If a man was aroused by me, it meant he was attracted to me. And it meant that he wished to share his Light, which was a gift and a privilege for me to receive.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, and all blessed members of The House of The Great Spirit, today we gather to witness the joining of Daniel DeSantos, son of the admirable Alessandro DeSantos." Excited murmurs erupted throughout the crowd. I wasn't quite sure I knew who Alessandro DeSantos was, but many people in attendance seemed quite happy to hear that my future husband was his son.

He must have been a very good man.

"And Emma Reynolds, daughter of Luke and Kara Reynolds." Everyone cheered, and I smiled shyly, stealing another glance at my soon-to-be husband, Daniel.