23. Daniel

After I sealed my placed in hell, Emma and I just sat in silence for a while.

I kept wanting to ask her if she was ok or ask her about the whip marks or what exactly had gone on during her month of "premarital training" with that gross man-bunned fucker.

But then, did I really have room to talk anymore?

I was so fucking nervous, I didn't eat her out or finger her or do anything to loosen her up. And she was bleeding. And she was obviously in pain, but she wouldn't say anything. And she clearly didn't cum, but why would she if she was bleeding?

And then after all of that, she asked to swallow my cum.

And now she was resting her head on my shoulder, sitting peacefully, like I wasn't the biggest piece of shit.

Just like the rest of the men around here.

Part of me felt like I should make it up to her. She thought this was her wedding night, and she had to spend it with me. Someone way too old for her who was telling her repeatedly that this was hopefully going to be a one-time thing.

Very romantic.

But then, making it up to her would mean this wasn't a one-time thing. Or I could finger her when she was less sore and try to help her cum.
I knew how to eat pussy, and I usually loved it, so it wasn't an issue.

Her being a minor and brainwashed was the issue.

So I just sat there, holding her hand, wanting to say so many things, feeling like shit again. Feeling like all the hope and joy I'd felt the last few weeks were just a stupid illusion. Like I was just running in circles, heading right back towards the depression I'd been trying to escape from.

But I'd just taken her virginity. Horribly. It was fucked up for me to not focus on her pleasure, and it would be fucked up for me to not at least help her with her pain. So I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead, in what I hoped was a friendly way.

Maybe we could forget this had happened one day, and she'd see me as like a big brother. Ok, no, that would be weird. A big brother who took her virginity, maybe not so much.

Maybe we could one day be like my mom and Uncle Rurik. Just good friends. And I could keep the creeps away from her and help her get her shit together, like Uncle Rurik helped mom.

"Are you alright?" I asked her gently, although I wasn't entirely sure I could handle the truth.

She didn't say anything.

"Emma?" I ducked my head down to look at her. She was fast asleep, with a surprisingly pleasant expression on her innocent face.

I carefully unwrapped my arms from around her and gently laid her down, adjusted her long legs and then covered her up with the blanket.

I was definitely going to have to wash those sheets as soon as she woke up.

I was about to go take a shower near the room I usually slept in, where I kept my razors and body wash, when I heard a gentle knock on the front door. My stomach immediately clenched. There was literally nobody in this neighborhood who I wanted to speak to. Now or ever again.

Except Emma, obviously.

God, I hope I don't smell like sex.

I mean, anyone would probably assume that I'd had sex after my "wedding", but it was still a humiliating situation.

I thought about not even opening the door at all, but then I saw the knob turning.

What a comforting feeling, to know that someone else had the key to my home prison.

I walked to the door briskly and swung it open. Unsurprisingly, Orion was staring down at me, looking rather pleased.

"What." I grumbled.

"I see you've finally penetrated Emma. Welcome to our community. Officially!" He said joyfully, like he hadn't literally forced me to have sex with her.

"Normally, withdrawal is strictly prohibited, as I told Emma. We don't believe in birth control or wasting precious Light." I rolled my eyes.

"And you will be expected to breed her... but I'd be willing to step in, if you're not ready yet." He smiled in a way that could be interpreted as kindly. Like he was offering me a great favor.

"No." I said firmly, even though I had no plans to cum inside of her myself.

The raw sex was honestly fucking incredible.

So much better than with a condom on.

So much better, that I was fairly certain that sex with a condom was going to feel terrible for a while, until I could forget how amazing it felt without one.

And it physically pained me to pull out so early, but I couldn't risk it. The pre-cum was risky enough, and I didn't want to up my chances of an unplanned pregnancy any more than I already had.

But I'd stab this motherfucker myself before I let him breed Emma.

"She's a woman now. Women are meant for us to control, to fuck, and to breed. You were given a wonderful gift from Allen Augustus, and if you won't use it the way it was meant to be used, then I will.

"We were all quite disappointed that she didn't take your cock down her throat yet; I was looking forward to showing off everything I'd taught her during our community ceremony. It's still going on, if you'd like to wake Emma up and come join us."

I felt the blood drain from my face, and my heart sank.

Had we been live streaming??

He pulled out his phone and hit play on a video.
A slightly grainy video of me and Emma only minutes ago. The angles kept changing, like there were cameras everywhere in the master bedroom, frequently switching views so that every detail was captured.

Thankfully, there was no sound.

"Don't tell me no again, Daniel," he said with a deep, dark tone I'd never heard from him before. "I was nice earlier because I didn't want to scare Emma or Luke. I prefer to discipline in private, and preferably only the women. I give the orders and let my very capable guards and the men in the community handle most else.

"You fuck her properly and accept your place in our community, or I will gladly take her. The only reason I'm not taking her now is because I don't want to deal with another fucking uproar. We have a system here that's been working well. Everything has been very peaceful for the last few years. But we need new members to continue to breed so we can broaden the gene pool and expand." I cringed. Who else was Mr. Augustus grooming?

What other unsuspecting, depressed idiot was being lured here and then held against their will?

"Once I trust that you'll do as you're told, I'll turn off the cameras. And nobody on the outside will ever have to know that you knocked up an innocent teenaged girl. Yet another criminal charge to add to your growing collection." He smiled "kindly" again.

I couldn't even respond. I wanted to throw up.

Or cry.

"Oh and—" he handed me my phone. "You need to call your family and let them know you've moved. You had a few missed calls and texts, and I can't have people sniffing around and looking for you before you've settled in. You're one of us now, son."

My nausea died down significantly as I stared down at my phone screen. Missed calls from my mom and Grandma Anne, probably wondering why I missed Sunday dinner. I eyed Orion suspiciously. He did realize that if I had my phone...I could and would definitely ask for help...?

Maybe he wasn't as much of an evil mastermind as I thought.

He rolled his eyes and then glared at me like he was insulted, "Of course I have the radio and cell phone signals jammed! I'm not an idiot. Call them now and tell them you've relocated for work or whatever the hell you decide. You have 2 minutes to talk before I jam the signal again. I'll have someone bring you two some hot food and fresh milk after your phone call.

"You'll definitely need to eat up to replenish your strength and produce some Good Light."