21. Daniel

I was going straight to hell.

Or wherever these horny, weird-ass freaks believed was the Bad Place.

Or maybe just prison. Likely prison.

Maybe I was destined to be just like my old man after all.

Orion was watching us somehow. He wouldn't even allow us to leave the house until we had sex. And I wasn't even sure if we would be given food or anything. Would he refuse to bring us food until we "consummated" our supposed marriage?

There was running water. And plenty of tea in the fridge that was mysteriously always restocked. But I'd searched the cabinets and pantry after Emma returned to the master bedroom, and there was no food.

I knew—somehow—that Orion was going to fuck with me if I went through with this.

He'd already threatened to release pictures of me laying in bed with Emma, so I could only imagine what he planned to do with actual, concrete evidence that I'd taken her virginity.

And something told me these people didn't believe in birth control, based on the way they kept emphasizing breeding, so there would be DNA evidence to prove there had been a release of bodily fluids.

I sat on the bed, massaging my aching temples, trying to think of a loophole.

Maybe I could just pretend to have sex with her under the covers. Although I had a feeling that wouldn't suffice for Orion's perverted, sadistic taste...

Maybe I could pull out and finish in the bathroom. But then there was still pre-cum. I couldn't really control that.

I was seriously fucked. I wasn't even sure my mom could get me out of this, if Orion actually tried to hold this over my head.

And then what if we did escape, and he tried to lure me back with this? Would I ever actually be free from him, even if we did make it out of here?

I was for sure going to need whatever lawyers Alessandro had when he got out of prison early the first time.

My thoughts were racing as we sat silently on opposite sides of the bed. I was going back and forth, weighing the pros and cons, wondering how long we could go without eating. Maybe she was about to turn 18? We could probably live off of just water and tea for—

"Please." Emma suddenly whispered, jerking me out of my miserable contemplation.

My head throbbed even harder, and I squeezed my eyes shut to say what might have been my first prayer ever.

Dear God.
Or...Great Spirit—actually, not you. You're clearly fucked in the head. Fuck you.—so God... Universe. Please forgive me. I'm trying not to be like Alessandro, I swear. Just...don't send me to the Bad Place for this. Or prison. And send help... please. Amen.

My heart was still racing and my head was throbbing, on the verge of a migraine. My eyes were still squeezed shut, and I was still facing away from Emma. But I knew she was waiting for me to respond to her plea.

So I whispered, "Just...take off your...panties...and keep your dress and everything else on...and lay down."

I could feel her scrambling to do as I'd asked, and I slowly stood up to go grab some more tea. I was too petrified and ashamed to get hard right now. My family would be horrified if they knew what I was about to do.

I poured myself a large glass and chugged it as fast as I could. Then I poured another one.

I didn't want to be out of my mind or black out again, but there was clearly some kind of drug in the tea that acted as an aphrodisiac. It was like ecstasy and alcohol and Viagra all in one.