Thank You

Thank you so much to everyone who has been a part of this journey🤗.

The story has ended and it is really a bittersweet feeling for me. I am going to miss all these characters who feel like a family now after writing two books about them. I hope you all miss them too.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Krima2801 and chigastar for being there from start till the very end. Thank you so much for the reads and votes on all the chapters of Nature In Hiding. Your presence has mattered a lot to me and has provided me with great motivation when it felt too hard to continue.

I would also like to thank La_Cloudwalker and gideoneaston for giving this book a chance and showering it with your awesome comments. They really made my day.

I would also like to thank all the silent readers who have been reading this story. You all are as important to me as other readers.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all the future readers who might stumble upon this story.

★★★★★

I really hope you all enjoyed this story.

Please share your views about it.

I would love to know your:

Likes-

Dislikes-

Favourite character/characters-

Favourite scene-

Favourite dialogue-

Favourite twist-

Favourite couple-

Favourite power-

Any suggestion for the book-

Anything else you can think of-

★★★★★

Again, a sincere thanks to everybody who spent their precious time reading my book❤