Chapter 4: Gems Jesters and Jetting

Here we go.

After a long wait, the 4th chapter.

Thank you all for being so patient with me and waiting.

And I hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________

Somewhere out at sea, far away from the battle aboard the ship, loud screaming could be heard.

That screaming was from Nami, who was clinging for dear life on a large sharp rock poking above the waves.

All while Marx was laughing his ass off hovering around her, his wings out.

"GET ME TO DRY LAND YOU PSYCHO!" Nami yelled Panic in her voice as the calamitous clown kept on laughing at her predicament he put her in.

Marx had already taken her bag of stuff and placed it on the deck of the Starcutter.

He took her out here just to torture her further.

"Yes! Haha, keep screaming, it's the best part of the torture process!" He mocked giving his signature high pitched laugh.

Marx then suddenly made himself gag and cough confusing Nami.

That confusion soon turned to horror as she suddenly saw him barf out a large circus ball somehow.

His throat and body had to deform to do it but he didn't seem bothered at all as the moment he completely barfed it out he caught it on the tip of his foot and said ball began spinning.

The Jester then quickly kicked the ball at Nami and it collided with the rock.

Nami let out a yelp of terror as it exploded into fireworks.

Nami nearly slipped off the rocks and fell into the watery abyss as a result.

Marx laughed even harder at this.

Nami couldn't believe it, she would die out here in the ocean at the hands of a literal clown.

She saw no way out of this, he was too crazy to reason with or trick, she was done.

"Okay Marx, you've had your fun, now stop torturing this woman." Came another voice making them all look up to see a figure floating down.

This figure turned out to be Magolor, in one hand he had the bag that Marx took from Nami and he gave the Jester a disapproving glare.

"Oh great." Marx said rolling his eyes and gaining a frown.

The sorcerer hovered over to Nami who was now more confused than she originally was.

"Forgive my friend Miss, we try to keep him under control." Magolor sighed snapping the fingers of his free hand which opened up a star-shaped portal.

From that portal fell one of the lifeboats from the cruise ship that was under assault from Alvida along with the ores.

"Party Pooper." Marx said with a pout as Magolor placed the bag of her stolen goods on the boat.

"Marx, we really don't need all this, so why did you take them?" Magolor asked as he held out his hand for Nami to take.

The poor girl could not process what was happening now, but she still slowly reached out to take his.

"Because I wanted those things...so I took them." Marx replied simply making Magolor roll his eyes as he picked Nami up bridal style.

"Again, I apologize Miss." Magolor said as he gently lowered her into the lifeboat.

Nami had a small but noticeable blush as he did.