Chapter 3: (Y/N) vs Luffy Part 2: "No, I'm Gonna Be The Pirate King!"

This was supposed to be the finale, but as usual writer's block kicked in and so major changes were implemented to this chapter.

I am so sorry for making you all wait for something like this.

This is a Chaotic chapter but hopefully it'll be good.

Enjoy.
_______________________________________

You and Luffy stood face to face awkwardly staring at one another, Luffy still having a few apples in his stretched cheeks.

You and Luffy right now:

After a long awkward silence it was broke by Kirby who greeted the boy.

Luffy immediately swallowed every single apple.

"Thought only me and Kirby could do stuff like that." You thought a little impressed.

"Oh hey." Luffy greeted. "Are you the captain that Rat Guy mentioned?"

Seems like Daroach mentioned you to this guy and so you did what you always did.

You puffed your chest out proudly, smirked swinging your hammer over your shoulder and began boasting.

"That's right pal, I'm the Captain of the Star Allies Crew, the one the only..." You started before letting out a dramatic yell. "KING (Y/N) DDD (L/N)!"

Luffy immediately gained a confused look and began looking around.

"Where did that music come from?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." You said waving off the odd phenomenon. "Anyway..."

"My name's Kirby, nice to meet ya!" Kirby interrupted with his own greeting. "I'm part of the Star Allies crew too."

"Oh, you're probably that kid he was talking about too." Luffy said remembering what Daroach mentioned a kid with pink hair on his crew.

"Hey buddy, hand over some of that there fruit, I'm starving over here." You said suddenly and Kirby nodded in agreement.

"So am I." Kirby said excitedly clapping his hands.

"Sure, we could..." before Luffy could finish his sentence, both you and Kirby did your succ move.

Both you and him opened your mouths and began inhaling.

This resulted in a vortex which began pulling most of the food in the room directly into both your gullets.

Apples, Peaches and other fruit in the room vanished into yours and Kirby's gaping maws with only a few remaining.

Both you and the Pink Star Warrior let out satisfied burps followed by satisfied sighs.

"Whoo, looks like I win that eating contest Sky Baby." You chuckled as Kirby puffed his cheeks out in anger.

"What, no way!" Kirby stated. "I ate way more than you."