Question #4:

Okay, this is a funny idea I came up with.

What if when the reader and his crew finally meet the Charlotte family and through some shenanigans and other factors, they somehow ended up in a position where they were forced to marry one of the Charlotte Siblings.

Of course Kirby won't be forced to marry any of them since he's still a minor, but Flampe will attempt to treat him like a pet. Think like Porche with Chopper, she likes Kirby but he does not want, she's an annoyance to him.

So which Charlotte Sibling should go with which character and what would their relationship be like during that whole adventure?

All their relationships don't have to be negative, maybe one Charlotte Sibling could actually love one character.

Maybe both could form some kind of mutual understanding or friendship.

Now, they won't end up together in the end. This is just something fun I thought of.

Now, I think I have to pair up Gooey and Perospero, she'd obviously like him for his candy powers, and they both have long tongues.

I can see a friendship between those two, like relationships kinda like that maybe.

Welp, there ya go, I explained it as best I could, hopefully it makes enough sense.