Your Crew Part 1: Kirby

Name:Kirby

Name:
Kirby

Nicknames:
Sky Baby (By you)
Pinky (by Buggy)
Monster Kid (by Usopp)

Likes:
Food
His friends
Tama
Napping
Playing
Sanji

Dislikes:
Someone hurting his friends
Getting his food stolen
Being denied food
Conflict
Blackbeard

Devil Fruit:
None

Haki:
None

Info:
Long ago during the time of the ancients, it is said that a legendary Warrior from the stars would come to Earth to prevent a great calamity.

This Warrior was Kirby.

He crashed onto YumeTochi one day when (Y/N) was still one of the biggest jerks in the world and stealing all the people's food.

After Kirby defeated (Y/N), Kirby surprisingly wanted the king to be his friend.

After Kirby humbled the king once again, the pink powerhouse began staying in the king's castle and sort of began viewing him as a father.

After the Meta Knight and Magolor incident, when (Y/N) asked Kirby to be a member of his crew along with the others, Kirby immediately accepted.

It is said that Kirby has some form of a connection to Dark Matter, an ancient...something that only has one purpose...consume everything.

Dark Matter:

Dark Matter:

Powers and Abilities:

Despite his cute and unassuming appearance, Kirby is one of the most powerful beings in the history of the world.

His body is comprised of an odd substance that can sustain a massive amount of damage.

His endurance is so off the charts he survived a full body slam from Kaido with no scratches on him.

Kirby is also able to suck up nearly anything and spit it back out at supersonic speed, including energy and magic.

He had access to something known as the Warp Star, a star-shaped transportation device that can move at lightspeed, so better than Kizaru since he doesn't have to rely on a reflective surface to change direction.