Your Crew Part 2: Meta Knight

Name:Meta Knight (Real Name is Unknown)

Name:
Meta Knight
(Real Name is Unknown)

Nicknames:
Sky Knight (by (Y/N))
Uncle (by Kirby)
Fellow Knight (by Galacta Knight)

Likes:
Sword fighting
Defending the weak
Reading
Training
Nico Robin

Dislikes:
Cheating fighters
Liars
The captain being a moron
His mask coming off

Devil Fruit:
None

Haki:
Observation
Armament

Info:
The lone swordsman and perhaps another Star Warrior like Kirby.

Not much is known of the Knight's past and he is very good at keeping it a secret.

When he arrived on YumeTochi on his airship the Halberd he caused quite the uproar.

Meta Knight's Halberd:

He believed that all the people on this island were becoming too laid back and lazy and literally began a war on the entire island for that sole reason.

He brushed Kirby off as a simple annoyance, but like you Years earlier would come to regret that decision as Kirby infiltrated his Halberd and completely wrecked his airship from the inside.

As the ship crashed towards the surface, Meta Knight and Kirby had one final clash of blades aboard the crashing ship with Kirby emerging as the victor.

After being humbled by the ball of destructive joy, Meta Knight decided to stay on the island in the hopes of having a rematch with Kirby.

At first (Y/N) was annoyed due to Meta Knight's strict and secretive nature, but he soon came to appreciate the Knight's presence.

Meta Knight even became a sort of coach to the king during his training.

After the whole Magolor incident, Meta Knight was eager to test his strength against newer opponents as well as see Kirby grow as a warrior and improve himself for a rematch one day.