Your Crew Part 8: Susie

Name:Susan Haaltman

Name:
Susan Haaltman

Nickname:
Susie
Hoe-bot (by Marx)
Bitch Bot (Also by Marx)
Gear Girl (by (Y/N))

Likes:
Inventing
Money
Franky
Research

Dislikes:
Stupid people
Dr Vegapunk
The Ancients
The Marines

Devil Fruit:
None

Haki:
None

Info:
Long ago, Susan and her father Max Profit Haltmann ran a large corporation called Haltmann industries.

Soon however, they found an odd device, a sort of living computer supposedly left behind by an ancient group of people.

Fascinated by this discovery, Haltmann employed a scientist named Vegapunk to aid them in their research.

Something went wrong however and this caused a dimensional rift to open up and Susan was unfortunately dragged in.

Believing he lost his daughter, Max fell into a deep depression and became obsessed with learning about Star Dream to perhaps find a way to bring his daughter back.

Since Star Dream was the one to take her away, it could bring her back...right?

Max also let Vegapunk go due to how secretive and shady the scientist was.

Over the years, Max's sanity began to deteriorate more and more and Star Dream sensed this.

The living computer began to manipulate Max until the broken man who's goal changed from bringing his daughter back to infinite prosperity.

Star Dream told him the only way to achieve this was to completely mechanize everything.

So Haltmann then diverted all his resources to finding multiple islands, stealing their resources and mechanizing them.

He even went as far as to mechanize himself and his employees.

Max's robot form:

Max's robot form:

One day, the Star Allies were resting on an island that Haltmann was planning to mechanize.