Your Crew Part 6: Gooey

(A/N: Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees Tsuyu Asui here)

Name:
Gooey

Nicknames:
Slimy (by (Y/N))
Silly Slime (by Sabo)
Sister (by Kirby)

Likes:
Playing
Eating
Friends
Sabo
Sweets

Dislikes:
Bad Food
Akainu/Sakazuki
Zero

Devil Fruit:
None

Haki:
None

Info:
Gooey was once a part of a piece of Dark Matter that attempted to completely consume everything in it's path.

However, she somehow managed to break away from Dark Matter and it was revealed that Dark Matter had a very peculiar property.

If exposed to a mass amount of negative emotions, Dark Matter will become monstrous abominations hellbent on devouring everything in their path.

If exposed to a mass amount positive emotions however, Dark Matter becomes more friendly, happy and develops a good heart.

Gooey having broken free of Dark Matter got exposed to Kirby, who was basically positivity given physical form and became a much more friendly and adorable being resulting in her humanoid form.

For the first half of the Star Allies battle against Dark Matter, Gooey was mostly minding her own business, appearing here and there throughout observing the heroes.

She was curious, curious about the world and she thought observing the hero who basically made her would help her understand the world better.

After observing them fight Dark Matter for so long, she would eventually aid Kirby when (Y/N) became possessed by the horrendous entity and free (Y/N) from it's control.

(Y/N) possessed by Dark Matter:

After (Y/N) was freed, Dark Matter grew desperate enough to reveal it's true form as Zero and deal with the heroes personally.