You Crew Part 11: Rick Kine and Coo

Names:Rick (Hamster) Kine (Fish)Coo (Bird)

Names:
Rick (Hamster)
Kine (Fish)
Coo (Bird)

Nicknames:
Magic pets (by (Y/N))
Elemental trio (by Meta Knight)
Pests (by Marx)

Likes:
Eatin
Sleeping
The Crew

Dislikes:
Poachers
The water bottle (except Kine)
Fish-related cooking
Bird-related cooking

Devil Fruit:
None (technically)

Haki:
None

Info:
Rick Kine and Coo are by far the simplest members of the team.

They had no big adventure with the team, it did not involve Dark Matter or insectoid Queens.

Instead it was just the Star Allies saving them from a group of Poachers.

Rick Kine and Coo are 3 exotic and rare animals worth a lot.

They were Devil Creatures, rare creatures birthed from animals who devoured devil fruits and inherited that kind of power without the detriment of not being able to swim.

So while their meeting with the Star Allies may not have been that interesting, their origins were.

After the Star Allies saved them, Rick Kine and Coo became the ship's mascots.

Personality:
They have the classic animal mindset, eat, sleep repeat.

But they are incredibly loyal to the Star Allies and will aid them in fights.

They do have distinct characteristics though.

Rick is a happy go-lucky little ball of fluff, the perfect little friend for Kirby, Kine is an absent-minded forgetful fish so he and Gooey bond a lot, and Coo is the serious older brother who keeps them in check, he resonates with Meta Knight and often likes to perch on his shoulder.

Powers and Abilities:
Guess the fruit from these abilities.

Rick has the ability to breathe fire in various different ways.

Coo can shoot out his feathers which are Razor sharp.

Kine can manipulate water to some degree.

It should also be noted that Kine can has no problem on the land and in water, if he is on land he will float around and in the water he is a surprisingly graceful swimmer.

Theme:

Theme of Rick Kine and Coo: