Everyone's Roles:

Okay, while I was working on the first episode, believe I am working on it.

Since this is gonna be a really long series, I'm gonna do what I normally hate to do and make chapters/episodes super long if they need to be.

I hate reading long chapters of stories, but for this I feel it's necessary.

So episode updates are gonna be a while.

Also, literally yesterday I purchased Kirby Star Allies and Kirby and the Forgotten Land on my Switch.

So now I'm on a Kirby high and I'm using that high to write my Kirby related stories.

Anyway, I realized that I should at least give the members of the Star Allies some defined roles and here's what I came up with.

Now it should be noted, that the roles they have are not a reflection of their power or combat capability.

If that were the case, Kirby would be Captain, the child would be captain.

Instead the Roles I came up with are based on practical skill set and personality.

(Y/N) - Captain (Obviously)
Of course you would be the Captain. You want to call the shots, and even though you're the most arrogant of picks, you're also a surprisingly decent leader.
After Kirby humbled you, you actually decided to start running your kingdom back on YumeTochi, and you gained experience with leadership, which you'll need to run this crew of misfits.

Meta Knight - First Mate
He's responsible, honorable, serious and has one of the strongest wills upon the ship.
Plus he can give Mihawk a run for his money, would there be a better first mate.

Bandana Dee - Janitor
Sure it's an abysmal role on the ship, but Bandana Dee doesn't mind.
He keeps the Ship clean and makes sure the StarCutter is presentable when he's not lending a helping spear on the Battlefield.
He's served you for a long time back when you were king and knows how messy things can get around you, so he can keep things tidy for sure.

Kirby - Cabin Boy:
Since Kirby is a child, he can't be placed in a role that gives him responsibility or require advanced and complex thinking.
However, he has such versatility and a kind heart that he assists whoever he can whenever, this earned him the role of Cabin Boy, so he's basically the crew's assistant when an assistant is necessary.

Magolor - Helmsman/Archeologist/Navigator:
Since Magolor owned the StarCutter, he obviously knows how to steer the ship, and also since he's been alive since the Void Century, he obviously knows a lot about ancient culture and artifacts.
He finds learning about anything very enticing, almost as much as money.
He also has a nack for navigation, he needs it to a steer a ship as complex as the StarCutter.

Marx - Entertainer
Marx is a Clown and knows how to work a crowd. When he's not being an annoyance to the crew with his constant Pranking, he is doing a good job of keeping them entertained on long journeys and even let's Kirby join him on some routines.
When he's not pranking or on stage however, he's just a straight up psycho. Sometimes that aspect of himself does slip into the performances.

Susie - Shipwright
Well, Susie does know a lot about technology and is eager to learn new things.
So when she gets an opportunity to study and maintain the StarCutter, you'll bet she'll takes it.
With her extensive knowledge on robotics and machinery, Susie even upgrades the StarCutter on some occasions.

Taranza - Doctor:
Taranza is from Floralia, a place with various, fruits, herbs, vegetation and other things.
He feared his Queen would get sick one day and so he furiously studied medicine and other medical practices just in case.
With his queen dead, it'd be a shame to let that knowledge go to waste and so now he functions as the Star Allies doctor.

Daroach - Spy/Scout:
With missions that may involve stealth or scouting, Daroach is the guy to go to for the Star Allies.
He's an expert thief and a master of illusion and trickery, I'd say no one fills this role better than Daroach.

Gooey - Tool
Gooey is amorphous and can twist and manipulate any part of her body.
Because of this, if a specific tool is required for something that no one has, chances are Gooey can morph a part of her body into that tool.
It may be situational, but hey it's something.

Adeleine - Cook:
Not really a cook considering she just paints the Star Allies food and poof it becomes real.
The more her painting improves, the better her good tastes and she's already a phenomenal artist and she always tries to improve.

Rick Kine and Coo - Mascots
I mean, they're cute little animals with powers, what else could they serve as for the Star Allies.

_______________________________________

Okay before I continue writing episode 1 of Star Allies.

I've come up with a few Pairings for my little idea where the Star Allies are forced to marry a Charlotte Sibling, tell me what you think.

(Y/N) x Smoothie

Gooey x Perospero

Marx x Poire

Susie x Katakuri

Bandana Dee x Amande

Taranza x Brulee

I still need some for Meta Knight, Daroach, and Magolor.

None for Kirby and Adeleine since they're too young. Even though Pudding, a 16 was supposed to marry Sanji who was 21 at that point, Kirby and Adeleine are essentially children, not even teens so no.

Anyway, back to to writing episode 1, and combining Kirby and One Piece Lore.

Wish me luck people.