Chapter 2: (Y/N) vs Luffy Part 1: Meeting of the Gluttons

Here's the second episode, now I was gonna have the fight between you and Luffy here, but as things progressed I once again decided to make it a two-parter, the fight between you and Luffy will happen next episode, I'm really sorry for this, but I don't want chapters to be too long so here it is.
_______________________________________

"What are you waiting for morons!?" Alvida yelled before pointing at you and your crew. "GET THEM!"

The group of Pirates let out war cries before the ones with weapons charged at your Crew.

Meta Knight and Kirby with both their blades in hand charged as well and began clashing with Alvida's crew.

Just before Daroach could join the frey you pulled him by his coat collar and whispered into his ear.

"Hey Rat, go around and steal whatever you can, we're still pirates after all."

The Rat Mink gave you a smirk and nodded.

"Got it boss." He said with a tip of his hat.

He then ran off somewhere to steal all the valuables on the ship.

You then turned and faced Alvida who smirked and raised her signature club.

"Y'know Pretty boy, I'm kinda disappointed." She said as you raised your hammer as well. "I coulda put a handsome fella like you to good use."

You nearly threw up at that remark, but you managed to shove your lunch down.

"Eugh, as if I'd ever serve a fat ugly gorilla like you!" You retorted almost immediately and upon hearing that the crew that were left weaponless and stood at Alvida's side all gasped in shock.

All went quiet, except for the clashing blades of Meta Knight, Kirby and Bandana Dee in the background fighting Alvida's men.

Confused by the sudden change in atmosphere, you raised a brow and asked:

"What?"

"Ooh...ya shouldn't have said that punk." One of her crew stated shaking his head at your imminent demise.

"Huh?" You asked as you let your hammer rest to your side. "Why's that?"

"You'll see." He replied with a chuckle.

Still very much confused you returned your focus to Alvida who now seemed very pissed.

Seriously, this troll of a woman's veins were pulsating to the point where you thought they'd burst.

"What did you call me?" Alvida asked lowly grinding her teeth together.

"I said I'm too good to be serving a fat ugly bitch like you." You stated and that was what did it for Alvida.

"YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!" The female Pirate yelled raising her club.

The large woman immediately began charging at you while screaming like the ogre she was.

You just stared on with a confused expression as the wall of meat kept approaching you.

Alvida's crew cheered her on expecting to see a bloody paste out of you soon.

However, they got no such result.

Instead, what they got was shocked expressions as you quickly delivered a hard smack to Alvida's chin.

This resulted in her launching through the celling and disappearing into the sky with a twinkle.

All of them looked at you shocked and terrified, you just singlehandedly defeated their Captain.