(Updated) Previews of a few scenes

I wanna do this just to round this out to 20 parts before I do the first chapter and give you all an idea of what I have in store.
_______________________________________

As of right now, you and Magolor were inside the Lor StarCutter in the ship's meeting room.

A long table between the 2 of you.

"Alright, how do I prove I'm the greatest in the world?" You asked seriously.

Magolor sighed and began listing off the options.

"You could become a Warlord of the sea." Magolor suggested.

"Are there already Warlords?" You asked.

"Yes, seven in fact." Magolor stated.

"Meh, is there anything higher than that." You asked waving it off making Magolor sweatdrop.

"There are Yonkos, Emperors of the sea." Magolor suggested again. "There are very few of them."

"Is there a higher position that isn't occupied?" You asked once again waving it off.

"The only thing left is Pirate King." Magolor said crossing his arms and this made you raise a brow.

"Is it occupied currently?" You asked.

"Well, the Pirate King  still technically is Gol D. Roger, but he's dead." The Sorcerer informed.

"Awesome, let's go for that." You said casually and Magolor face-palmed.

"(Y/N)..." Magolor tried to say but you raised his hand to shut him up.

"That's King Captain (Y/N) to you." You ordered and Magolor gave a flat look.

"I'll only call you Captain..." He offered and you sighed and said:

"That is acceptable..."

"Captain, the only way I can see you becoming Pirate King is by getting the One Piece." Magolor said.

"Then let's go get it, whatever it is." You said just as casually as before.

"Captain...I don't think you understand just how hard this task is going to be. Magolor said.

"Please, I bet you we can do it!" You argued.

"Sir, we are going to be facing other pirates, The Warlords and Yonko to get it." Magolor argued back.

"So...we'll crush em if they get in our way." You refuted.

Suddenly, the pink Star Warrior himself appeared appeared from behind you

"Poyo!" Kirby said happily and you began petting his head.

"If we can't handle something, I know Sky Baby over here can!" You stated and the little boy gave a thumbs up.

"You bet I can." Kirby said enthusiastically.