Chapter: Twenty Two.

By the time Wednesday arrived back at their dorm Enid was fast asleep, and Wednesday couldn't have been more glad. That talk with Yoko really got her thinking, for so long Wednesday thought of Enid as an annoying pest, but with the adventures that happened last year... I guess you could say Wednesday was still drawn back by those events, who wouldn't be when you nearly died 3 times, well maybe not Wednesday. "Is I bad that I thought this year would be different?" Wednesday lowly whispered to herself, she would grunt and calmly walked outside onto the balcony. She quietly watched the stars dance in the sky and mainly just thought about Enid... She never really considered feeling something for somebody, after all, Wednesday had to present herself as such; a cold-hearted person... But the only person who broke through that shell was Enid, Wednesday still remembers the first time she ever saw her, was she partially disgusted of course but she couldn't help but admire her boldness, quite frankly she always looked back at the bitterness they had towards each other... And Wednesday even thanked her for saving her life, not in a "normal way" that day Wednesday really did feel confused, so that's why she... Ran, ran away from her thoughts, ignoring and shutting off everyone, but Enid, still cared for her, how?

Wednesday's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps, Wednesday turned...

"Wednesday what are you doing out here." Enid softly asked, and Wednesday didn't say anything, Enid's expression was saddened so she decided to walk up to her, Wednesday glanced over but still didn't say anything. "Wednesday I know sometimes is bothering you, just tell me." Enid cooed as she placed a gentle hand on Wednesday's shoulder, Wednesday's gaze softened but she still didn't give in.

Enid calmly removed her hand and just looked out into the vast unknown with Wednesday, it was oddly calming. "Now I know why you come here so often, it's, peaceful," Enid whispered, and Wednesday nodded still my saying anything...

"H-how was your walk, I'm sorry if I upset you in any way, you- oddly enough left in a hurry..." Enid sadly sighed, this finally caught Wednesday's attention. "Enid you don't need to fuss you did nothing wrong, I- just needed to think that was all, you did nothing wrong." Wednesday lightly placed her hold hand on top of Enid's, the werewolf's heart tingled and she smiled largely, the pure joy of Wednesday showing affection made her melt...

"Enid." Wednesday blankly stared at her, Enid turned and nodded, listing closely. "Tell me, have you been, hiding something," Wednesday asked, and Enid's eyes widened in panic. Wednesday looked deeply into the girl's eyes, Enid stared back a bit flustered and nervous. "Wednesday..." Enid stuttered her breathing was getting worse, Wednesday definitely knew what she was doing.

"I need an answer, Enid," Wednesday demanded, Enid gulped as she started to sweat and turn bright red, and Wednesday was getting impatient she could sense the tension in the air she wasn't stupid, so she took matters into her own hands.

Wednesday lowly sighed and removed her hand from Enid's and immediately placed her hands tightened around Enid's waist, Enid nearly whimpered at the touch, Wednesday smirked as her finger loosely fiddled with her clothes, Enid quietly purred and smiles touch of Wednesday's cold fingers gave Enid such a rush... "Enid I know you're madly in love with me, the two of us are alone now, just admit it." Wednesday flirtatiously growled, Enid's hair stood on edge, she couldn't deny that her voice wasn't hot... Especially when she demanded something. "Okay okay you- got me I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you're cold skin, Wednesday you're my whole world, we may fight sometimes but I could never stay mad at you for anything... And I know deep down, I- love you Wednesday but, yes I've been hiding, it's so painful and pathetic of me but I crave your touch... I love everything you do Wednesday you're writing... your novels, and your weird... Habits, Wednesday I wouldn't trade you for anything, and- now that I've said all of that, I- feel much-" before Enid could finish her sentence Wednesday couldn't hold back her lips melted into Enid's, and Enid peacefully closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around Wednesday's neck, her body heating up with sparks of joyful fireworks... Wednesday couldn't deny that she wanted to do this for a while.

The two eventually pulled apart and gazed into the eyes of each other, melting into sweet smiles, yes even Wednesday smiled. "Wednesday, I- I didn't know you were capable of feelings..." Enid lightly teased, Wednesday rolled her eyes and just smiled, "Tia, amo." Wednesday's light purred into Enid's ear, Enid melted into Wednesday's touch and leaned in for a hug, and Wednesday smiled embracing her back, "I wish this could last forever." Enid sighed, "who says it needs to end." Wednesday chuckled, Enid pulled apart from her and looked at her confused, "what do you mean..." Enid carefully asked, and Wednesday smirked. "Enid, wouldn't you like to ask me something." Enid tilted her head, Wednesday rolled her eyes, and grabbed Enid's hand intertwining her fingers into hers, Enid blushed and her long werewolf claws scratched Wednesday, Enid paused and looked back on Wednesday... Who now looked every different in her eyes, the energy she was giving off smelled... Amazing.

"Oh!" Enid jumped, and Wednesday smiled as Enid finally realized it. "Really- I-" Enid stuttered becoming very flustered, Wednesday grunted, "I still need to hear you say it." Wednesday hissed, Enid took a hot breath out and gulped, Wednesday grinned and let her other hand freely lay on Enid's stomach slowly traveling up her body, Enid basically rolled her eyes back at the touch, but she focused and grabbed Wednesday's hand before she could go further. "Wednesday, I would love it if you'd become my mate." Enid smiled her eyes sparkling with love, Wednesday grinned and nodded. "I too would like that very much." She purred, Enid smiled and kissed her forehead, Wednesday allowed it, just this once.

"Come on, the sun will be raising soon, we should get ready." Enid calmly smiled, Wednesday nodded and the two headed inside, both of them were more than satisfied with what just happened, Wednesday even felt a little hazy...

To be continued!

I fucking love this chapter it's just portrayed so well and I hope you all enjoyed it!

There are only a few more chapters left so stay toned for the couple's happy ending...