Chapter Eighteen.

"Wednesday, Wednesday." Bianca repeated, over and over, Wednesday snapped out her trace like state and gently growled, narrowed her eyes in announce at Bianca, the girl awkwardly smiled. "Sorry but, you totally left me there." Bianca hummed, Wednesday lightly scoffed and turned her eyes back on the dance floor, however... she didn't see Yoko, nor Enid, oh great.

"Bianca where did they go." Wednesday hissed crossing her arms, Bianca opened her mouth and quickly looked around, "great, looks like she doesn't have an answer either." Wednesday angrily thought.

"Honestly, I have no idea sorry, I was more focus on making sure you were fine, you looked like you were having, those vision, were you?" Bianca calmly asked, raising a brow, Wednesday stiffened and blinked a little taken back by that question, what would she need a vision for, to be quite frank she was more than happy that her vision weren't appearing as much this year...

"Wednesday, hello, oh come on don't make me loose you again." Bianca snapped her fingers, somewhat getting annoyed, Wednesday grunted and answered the sirens question. "No, at least it didn't feel like a vision." Wednesday paused, "that's not important right now, I need to find Enid before her friendliness gets taken for something else, I don't trust anybody here..." Wednesday growled leaving Bianca with a cold shoulder, and also confused.

Wednesday scouted the area, trying desperately to not touch some random stranger or accidentally bump into someone, her mental sanity was not helping any of this from happening either. "This house isn't that big, and Enid isn't a wizard, so where is she." Wednesday internally monologued, while running around not really fully paying attention she ran into someone that gave her trouble that night, Lucas Walker, again.

"Oh, Wednesday, uh please tell me you're not on a mission to set this place a-blaze." The boy awkwardly chuckled, Wednesday rolled her eyes, "I would have done so long before I set foot into this dreadful place." Wednesday scoffed, the boy lightly frowned and also seemed annoyed, "well, you're more than happy to leave." He'd huff, Wednesday grunted and paid no attention to his attitude, she was more fixed on a certain thing...

"Never mind that, I was planning on leaving anyways, but I can't leave without Kent, nor Enid, speaking of Enid, have you or have you not seen her." Wednesday asked sternly, Lucas was taken back by this behavior and gulped nervously. "Look, all I saw was her and Yoko heading to the bar over—" before the boy could finish his last word Wednesday was off, he'd annoyingly sigh, "what else did I expect...?"

"Enid, come on we are—" before Wednesday's could drag Enid's "lifeless body" she'd look at her and Yoko, noticing something was off about them, oh dear satan...

Yoko swiftly drank a shot and slammed the glass on the table, she'd laugh and turned towards Wednesday smiling in a drunken manner, Wednesday annoying frowned. "Wednesday, my favorite Emo." She'd giggly slur words, Wednesday felt so close to punch Yoko, but would rather not cause another scene tonight. "I prefer the term goth, but like you are gonna remember that— where is Kent, Yoko, where." She'd wave her hand trying to get Yoko's attention, but it was useless.

"Oh dear, don't tell me they did shots." Divina sighs with disappointment, Wednesday glanced at her a raised a brow, not understand the term "shots". "What do you mean by shots, no weapons were shot during this party, at least not to my knowledge, also in which there was, why wasn't I invoked." Wednesday hummed, Divina gave her a small smile and chuckled a bit. "No, the word shots mean drinking one's, you take a strong drink, and take the drink in a small glass." Divina explained, as Yoko cooed something into her ear, Wednesday huffed. "Interesting, but also stupid." Wednesday commented, Divina lightly rolled her eyes, and continue to speak; "you stay here with them, I'll get Kent." Divina order as she swiftly walked away, Wednesday stood there a blank until she realized what just happened.

"Babysitting duty, how cliché." Wednesday lightly growled, she'd sigh and sat down in between Yoko and Enid, one was calmly asleep and the other was spitting out nonsense, Wednesday couldn't be bothered to listen so she shut the vampire out.

As Yoko began to ramble louder Wednesday turned her attention towards the sleeping werewolf next to her... for a while she just stared at her, watching her every breath, but as the sounds around her began to muffle and quiet down Wednesday softly grabbed a streak of Enid's blonde hair, lightly holding it as if it were a feather. "She sleeps like a dead corpse, how... pleasant." Wednesday internally smiled and just sat there admiring the blonde... soon the color on her face changed to a light shade of pink, what..?!

"Okay, finally found Kent, we can go now." Divina annoyingly sighed, she was clearly tired. Wednesday's eyes immediately widened and she jolted away from Enid, a face of disgust grew on her face, she let her emotions get to her...

"Come on Yoko." Divina softly cooed as she picked them up, Yoko drunkly giggled and barely kept her eyes open as she leaned and walked with Divina to the car. "I'll help you with Enid." Kent calmly suggested, Wednesday huffed as a response and the two lifted up the sleepy beauty and each carried her by the her arms, the three walked to the car and Wednesday couldn't help but notice the sly smile on Kent's face, she didn't like it...

"Come onnnn guyssss let's goooo home~" Yoko screamed loudly, Wednesday growled and harshly slammed the open door on Yoko face, the vampire whined and in defeat threw themselves into the back seat, laughing and crying at the same time, Wednesday's patience was running out...

"I'll get them." Divina exhaled and dragged Yoko out of the car, the vampire smiled and happily cheered. "Wait, you're driving her home?" Kent asked as he stared the car, Divina nodded, "I didn't drink anything, because I knew it would be a long night for everyone." Divina chuckled, her brother laughed in agreement.

"Alright, I'll see you three later, drive safe." She wave goodbye and walked with Yoko to her car, which weirdly enough was a Jeep...

While their little chit-chatting was happening Wednesday was already in the back seat with Enid, but since the werewolf was still asleep Wednesday was literally stuck with her, she'd softly grunt as the blonde put her heavy head on Wednesday's shoulder, but instead of a harsh reaction like; pushing her away, Wednesday allowed this to happen... Enid wouldn't remember it anyways.

"Alright let's go home." Kent calmly whispered as he drove out of the driveway, Wednesday didn't respond instead she looked back at Enid and, weirdly felt, comfort in this scene, she'd slightly let a smile slip away from her lips, somehow this affection was... nice.

To be continued!

I actually liked writing this chapter lol