Chapter Seven.

"Hey Wednesday, are you alright, you seem quite, well, quieter than usual." Eugene asked, Wednesday turned away from him, staring out the window of the bus she didn't want to answer him, Eugene sighed but respected that.

After most of that silent ride, the bus finally stopped on Nevermore grounds, the bus rider opened the door and the two exited, and watched as the bus rode away, Wednesday calmly opened the gates and let Eugene in first, he smiled and continued to walk as she closed the gates behind them.

"Listen, Wednesday, I know you don't want to talk about your feeling, but you know I won't tell anyone..." Eugene cooed, Wednesday glanced at him, "expressing you're feelings is weak, and I don't have any feelings, for anything, or one." Wednesday said blankly, Eugene sighed, "one day you'll stop lying to yourself, but it's okay, I'm here for you no matter what." Eugene smiled, placing a friendly hand on Wednesday's shoulder, she slightly smiled but that quickly faded away as the two wales into the school's grounds.

"Of course Bianca would be out here." Wednesday thought, as the two tried to pass by her and true group, it was usually Bianca's hawk eyes caught them anyways.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." Bianca snickered, her gang smiled and chuckled along, Wednesday was no amused, "if you're trying to insult us, don't use cliché terms." Wednesday crossed her arms, eyeing Bianca, Bianca rolled her eyes and gave Wednesday a slight smile, "good to have you back, Wednesday." Bianca winked, Wednesday hummed and nodded, the two had mutual respect for each other but were still rivals. Wednesday parted her ways with Bianca and walked inside, heading all the way upstairs to her, and Edin's dorm.

"Finally, a single moment of silence." Wednesday grunted, Eugene playfully rolled his eyes and went to sit on Edin's bed, pulling out his Nintendo from his backpack, Wednesday glared over and raised a brow. "What, is, that?" She'd asked, confused, Eugene laughed, "come sit and I'll show you." He smiled as he patted Edin's bed, Wednesday was caught off guard by this, but with all her will power she'd join and sat next to him, Eugene went on and on about his Minecraft server... but Wednesday wasn't paying attention.

The way her fingers felt and explored Enid's bedsheet, she felt sparks fly inside her whole body, tingling, "is this what it's like to sleep here..." Wednesday thought, slowly glancing away from the bed and back to Eugene, she ignore those feeling and just listened in on Eugene's speech.

"So, that's how you build a bee farm." He'd place his Nintendo on his lap and glanced up at Wednesday smiling. "Very interesting, but I don't see how I'd find this useful." Wednesday said blankly, "hm, I guess that's true, but if you ever want to get Minecraft it will be." Eugene chuckled, Wednesday hummed in agreement, "are there other things to do, that's not, you—" she'd ask, slowly, Eugene raised a brow, "oh you mean, oh I get it, hang on." He'd put his Nintendo back and took out his phone, going to YouTube, Wednesday watched intrigued. "There's this thing called restone, you can make cool machines." He explained, "possible a guillotine, or a working volcano?" Wednesday asked, Eugene narrowed his eyes, "maybe not that deep, but there are some thing you can make, you'll just have to look them up." He chuckled. "Interesting." Wednesday grunted, slowly getting up, Eugene did the same.

"Well, I should get going, it's almost 5:00 o'clock, and I need to set up my dorm, see you tomorrow Wednesday." Eugene waved her goodbye as he opened the door, Wednesday said her goodbyes as well and let him close the door on his way out, once his foot stepped faded she stood in the middle of the room, alone.

"Loneliness truly is one's only company." Wednesday said blankly as she turned around and faced the evenly, divided, stained glass window, she'd just stare at it, processing her internal thoughts, when all of a sudden, a somebody came in, Wednesday turned her head, and saw Enid smiling at her, slowly closing the door behind her, Wednesday did not want to deal with this... not now...

To be continued.

May have mistakes :)