Chapter Nine.

This chapter will mostly focus on Enid's view, it'll still be in third person, just Enid is the main character in this chapter.

It's been a full week since Enid has "official"talked to Wednesday, she had been spending the whole week in Yoko's room, not much to her delight, but Yoko was her friend so she let her stay. The only time Enid has stepped foot into their dorm was to grab new clothes, only once was Wednesday there, she had seem to be more distant, did Enid mess thing up...

"Enid, Yo, Enid." Yoko huffed, glaring at her friend, Enid shook her head and hummed, turning her full attention towards her. "Yes?" Enid asked, Yoko simply grunted and shrugged, "you're completely in la la land, get your head in the game, it's Friday relax Enid." Yoko snickered playfully toying at her friend, Enid gave a sigh of relief and giggle at Yoko, she was right it was Friday, and besides what was there to worry about.

"You're right Yoko, I should relax, I'm sorry, I've just been all over the place... avoiding everyone." Enid sighed, sadly looking away, Yoko shuffled and leaned in closer towards Enid, she'd place her soft vampier hands on hers. "Enid, it's okay to feel down sometimes, just don't let people get to you, and if Wednesday ever does something unforgivable, I won't hesitate to kill her, we'll try to..." Yoko chuckled, Enid smiled and nodded at her friend, Yoko smiled back and removed her hand.

"Hey Divina, over here mommy." Yoko playfully catcalled the siren, Divina turned away embarrassed and covered he face, Kent her brother laughing at her, as Bianca. "Awe, come on I know you can hear me." Yoko yelled, Enid chuckled and watched as Divina quickly walked over to their table, staring harshly at Yoko, the vampire smirked and purred as the siren sat down next to her, Enid couldn't help but chuckle. "You two are something else." She'd laugh a bit, Yoko snickered as she wrapped her arm around the siren's shoulder. "Mhm." Divina huffed, unhappily.

As Enid and Yoko continued to laugh about the situation, a certain raven haired "weirdo" caught her eye... Enid immediately dropped and just stared across the clearing, seeing Wednesday was talking to Xavier, she wasn't pleased. Yoko eventually caught on and looked at Enid, she'd hum and turned to Divina and whispered something into her ear, Divina smirked and slightly chuckled a bit, nodding her head in agreement towards their comment.

Enid sadly sighed and turned back to Yoko and Divina who we're definitely looking at her funny, Enid gulped and turned a sad of pink, slightly embarrassed... "y-you saw nothing." Enid huffed, crossing her arms, Yoko chuckled and shook her head, "no, of course not." Yoko said sarcastically, Divina giggled a bit, the more Enid looked at the two, the more she wondered if they were together, "maybe don't ask... it's rude." Enid thought as she'd stare at the table and tapped her fingers.

Her train of thought was broken by the dismissed bell, finally school was over, the werewolf grabbed her backpack and followed after her friend, Yoko chatting away and Enid forcefully listening, while playfully laughing at them.

"Hey I'm going to go put my backpack in my dorm, okay." Enid called out to Yoko, the vampire gave her a thumbs up and Enid immediately started to walk away, hauling her heavy bag up the stairs, no way in hell she was carrying that thing on her back.

She's huff as she reached the door, she'd attempt to get her key but before she could the door opened, and there stood Wednesday, blankly staring at Enid...

"Hello roommate." Wednesday politely greeted her, Enid lightly smiled and pushed past her quickly dropping her bag on her bed, she'd sigh and turn around, immediately being met it's Wednesday's face. "H-how did you." Enid titled her head, confused. Wednesday simple shrugged, she definitely wasn't going to answer that.

"Will you be staying or, will you be off tramping." Wednesday huffed, Enid's heart ached as Wednesday's words were like thorns, in her heart. Enid gulped and replied, "I'll be back later to-tonight, Yoko says they have a surprise for me..." Enid smiled, trying to avoid eye contact with the shorter female, Wednesday hummed and moved out of Enid's way, the blonde glanced at her, she'd start to sweat, just being around her was putting her on edge she hated this tension between them...