Chapter Eight.

"Hi Wednesday." Enid softly greeted the shorter girl, Wednesday turned back around and faced the window, a light shade of pink grew on her face, "these feelings..." Wednesday internally sighed. She'd listen in and waited for Enid's words.

"Wednesday, are you mad at me?" Enid asked, slightly sad, Wednesday raised a brow, upset... she wouldn't describe those feelings as upset, far from it even. "Please, Wednesday, talk to me, you've... been quite with me." Enid begged, slightly whining, nearly on the verge of tears, Wednesday wanted to turn around but her stubbornness wouldn't let her, so she stood her ground. But Enid took matters into her own hands.

"Wednesday." She cooed, gently touching her back, Wednesday tingled, shock waves triggered her flight or fight emotions, and right now, it was flight.

"Enid." Wednesday said blankly, Enid's eyes saddened, but she continued to listen to her.

"Your hands..." Wednesday breathed, Enid looked at her back and noticed her hand, which was now rubbing circles, Enid, didn't want to stop, nor did Wednesday want her too.

"Please, talk to me, is this about Ajax, every time he passes by your eyes filled with, hatred." Enid sighed, removing her hand from Wednesday, the raven haired girl turned and faced Enid, merrily centimeters apart, Enid stared wide eyed, since she was panicking...

"I look at everyone with hatred, these people irritate me..." Wednesday growled looking away from Enid, the blonde raised a brow, "but, you don't look at me like that, what makes me so special..." Enid asked, with a hint of sadness in her voice, "what's upsetting her now?" Wednesday thought.

"Enid, you are an exception, and why do you ask, you know how spe-" Wednesday paused, "you know how I feel about you." Wednesday blinked as she stared into the ocean blue eyes of Enid, the blonde was partially exploding with emotions, sadness, comfort, and... lust.

The werewolf's heart was pumping, just staring into the dark void of Wednesday's eyes made her go feral, she... never felt this way about Ajax.

"Y-you..." Enid stuttered, her head was spinning she could barely think, let alone speak a single word, her mind wanted to flee but, her heart wanted to stay, to stay in the safely of Wednesday's bubble...

"Enid." Wednesday lightly hummed, blinking slowly as she waited for an answer, but Wednesday wasn't looking for... a verbal answer, her dark and scary nature wanted to absolutely, tear Enid apart...

As the two embraced another long look, they started to inch closer to one another, Enid couldn't take this, she... she was about to run.

But a knock on the door interrupted them, and Enid was the first to pull away, leaving Wednesday in the cold.

"Principle Ovid, hi, hello." Enid giggled and smiled, trying to hide that anything happened.

"Evening girl, I didn't mean to introduce just checking in to see if every student is in their dorms, you two behave, and goodnight." Principal Ovid nodded, slowly closing the door, Enid watched the door close and listened to her footstep fade...

Wednesday still stood there, in shock, what she was feeling, wasn't pleasant, in the slightest, the way Enid pulled away made her feel... like she was being stabbed, but this was worse than the time she actually did get stabbed... "my heart, feels weird." Wednesday thought, as she slowly spun around and just stared out the window, Enid gulped nervously turning around, just to see Wednesday not looking at her, the werewolf couldn't help but whimper a little, this tension between them was growing and not how any of them liked...

"I, think I'll give you some space Wednesday, I'll be in Yoko's dorm, I—" Enid paused as she watched Wednesday side eye her, "very well." Wednesday slightly hissed, Enid's eyes saddened, she's fought with Wednesday before but... this hurt on a different level.

Wednesday couldn't take the silence anymore, she walk over to the window and opened it, slipping through the door and out onto the balcony, listening as Enid closed the door behind her...

Wednesday said nothing but just looked out onto the setting sun, the colors that glowed in the sky reminded her of Enid, the shades of purple, red, and orange so beautifully blended in together, it made Wednesday blush, but since she was alone she'd allow herself to do so.

"Oh Enid..." Wednesday hummed, still staring off into the distance, the sunset slowly being night, it was odd how such colors can turn into such a dark void... "without the sun, it would just be night forever..." Wednesday looked up staring into the stars up above, as the stars glowed so did Wednesday's eyes, these new feelings were confusing to her... she never had anyone care for her so much, not to mansion try so much, Enid was always trying to make Wednesday smile, open up, or just be more cheerful, but of course her natural would never allow that to happen.

"Feeling this way makes me sick, and not in a good way." Wednesday hissed as she'd lay her head on the cement, watching the wind move the trees...

"I guess I'm sleeping alone... tonight." Wednesday paused looking behind her, "good." She'd grunt quickly turning her back to avoid the emptiness of Enid's room... without a body here Wednesday was alone, again.

To be continued

May have mistakes.