Chapter Twenty.

Soon the morning dim light slipped in through the shinny stained glass window, Wednesday growled and hissed as the harsh sun-light hit her eyes. Wednesday slowly lifted herself up and saw Enid was clung to her, her arms were wrapped around Wednesday hips, Wednesday looked down at the sleeping blond and lightly smiled, but she brushed off the smirk quickly and took of the hands that wrapped around her, she'd scoff and got up, going to change.

"Oddly enough that was the best sleep I've had here..." Wednesday humbled under her breath, she'd grunt and cringed at herself, she was being soft, gross.

She'd quickly change into her normal weekend wear and than organized herself, brushed her hair, braided it, and finished it off with a nice glaze, making it look smooth and shiny.

Wednesday hummed and looked over at Enid's room however, she didn't see her in bed, how did she not notice? "Ugh I'm out of my element..." Wednesday growled lowly. She'd bite her tongue and searched the closet having a suspicious guess that she'd be in there, and she was. Wednesday saw Enid on the floor in the fetal position, she wasn't crying though, so what was wrong with her, oh...

"Let me guess, your head is throbbing." Wednesday huffed, slowly approaching and sitting across from Enid with her legs to the side, Enid looked up and gave a frown, she was in misery. "Take a guess." She'd growled covering her eyes as the sunlight hit her pupils, she'd groan and slammed her head into her knees, "I don't want to see the sun at all today." She'd muffle, Wednesday couldn't help but snicker, Enid snorted angrily at her. "I don't want to hear it Wednesday." She'd grunt. Wednesday shrugged and lifted herself up, she'd bent down and showed Enid a hand. "Get yourself together, you look— horrible." Wednesday smirked, Enid annoyingly sighed and took her hand, she'd grunt as she got up, Wednesday huffed and told Enid to wait here as she went to go grab her some more painkillers.

"Here, poison yourself." Wednesday bluntly joked, as she handed her the prescription bottle, Enid huffed and scrunched her face, Wednesday lightly grinned. "This is funny to you isn't it." Enid mumbled as she swallowed the pill, Wednesday just hummed in response. "It's more to amusing to see you react to suck "pain" Wednesday blankly stared, Enid huffed and went to go sit back in the closet, enjoying the fact that the light didn't reach in there. Wednesday watched her walk away... but just awkwardly stood there, thinking... "ugh, I suppose I could make her more comfortable, but she still being dramatic about this, it's her own fault." Wednesday internally argued. She'd pull her act together and grabbed a few blankets off Enid's bed, she'd cringe at all the colors but just sucked it up, she'd carry three blanket and dropped them in front of Enid's feet, Enid flinched at the noise, not expecting it. "Here, the hard-wood floors won't do you any good, sit on these, make yourself more... comfortable— but don't expect anything else it was bad enough I had to touch those blinding things..." Wednesday scoffed and crossed her arms looking a different direction not wanting Enid to laugh at her, but to surprise Enid just smiled and took the blankets mumbling; "thank you Wednesday." Wednesday lowered her eyes and let her body loosen she grunt and walked out the closet, she'd feel fizzle after that. "So is this was happens when you do good deeds... strange." Wednesday commented to herself, she'd ignore her emotions and went to continue to write, she'd try her best to pass the time, after all tomorrow is a Monday, best get all your writing done now, before homework tries to strangle you, well Wednesday never minded homework, however she rare did the useless assignment, why would she ever need to write an English essay, she was already a writer.

For the whole day Wednesday sat on her side of the dorm not wanting to bother Enid, durning the first few hours of the morning she'd do a little write and then after that, she decided to read more of her IT book, after all it was a long book, and she quite enjoyed it for the most part.

"Wednesday—" Enid's painful groans echoed the walls of their dorm, Wednesday looked up from her book and grunted, she'd narrow her eyes and got up leaving the book neatly in place, and walked over to Enid's side, peaking her head out by the side she looked in and saw Enid still in the fetal position, to no surprise. "Wednesday, my head is going to explode—" Enid whined banging the back of her head lightly against the closet wall, Wednesday snickered, "I'd love to see that." She smirked, Enid narrowed her eyes and scoffed. "Not now Wednesday, isn't there anything you can do to help me." Enid pleaded, Wednesday paused thinking for a moment. "Take a nap, your bed-sheets are dark enough to shield you from the sun, come on you can't live in this closet for every." Wednesday huffed, Enid momentarily paused, something caught her off guard... did Wednesday say something?

"You—you know what just, it's fine, go continue what you were doing I don't want to leave..." Enid's voice seemed to sadden, Wednesday picked up on the quickly, "but, your headache." Wednesday blankly asked, Enid lowly sighed, "it's fine I'll just drink more water... you can go now." Enid mumbled as she put her head into her knees, Wednesday didn't say anything but instead left the dorm all together, that interaction made her feel... off.

As she walked down the stairs and out of the school grounds she thought to herself, Enid has been acting strange ever since last night, could she possibly not be telling Wednesday something. Nonetheless Wednesday just wanted to clear her head clearly Enid needed space and she didn't want to argue with her, but she couldn't help to feel the slightest bit of worry brewing up inside her, something was definitely wrong with Enid, and whether Wednesday didn't want to admit it, she would have to go to... Yoko for help, she was the only person closest to Enid. "Wonderful another problem on my hands, why can't I have it be simple, for once." Wednesday growled as she walked off into the dim thickness of the forest...

To be continued
May have mistakes

A plot is being formed (Jesus I don't like this story anymore but I'm trying y'all 😭)